13

Soobin and Yeonjun stared in shock at the brown haired boy in front of them.

"Choi Beomgyu? Seen awake and alive at 9.45am during the weekends? I think I'm dreaming." Soobin exclaimed dramatically while Yeonjun giggled at his soulmate's antics.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Dramatic much?" Yeonjun snickered. "But seriously though. Are you here early because you don't want to pay or are you here for Taehyun?"

Beomgyu shushed him. "Hyung! What if he's here already don't say that." Yeonjun chuckled while Soobin opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by a loud yell.

"Hyungs!"

They turned to see the tall bubbly male with a bright smile on his face. "Kai!" Soobin yelled and waved excitedly. Kai runs over and hugs Soobin before addressing the other two.

"Hi, hyungs! Nice to be able to meet you guys face to face. Hug?"

Yeonjun immediately opened his arms for a hug. Beomgyu followed suit while Soobin watched the scene with a fond smile on his face.

While they were getting to know each other more, Kai realised someone was missing.

(a/n: wow that sentence sounded so bad but I currently have no braincells to fix it)

"Wait, where's Taehyun?"

The Chois paused as they finally realised Taehyun wasn't there yet.

Well not Beomgyu of course. The boy couldn't stop thinking about him.

Kai laughed. "Well, this is a surprise. He's usually very punctual." Soobin laughed. "Wow, the plot twists today. We expected Beomgyu to be last but did you know, he was they first one here."

Beomgyu glared at Soobin, daring him to continue. Soobin obviously did not care and continued while looking at him with a teasing smile. "It's most likely because of Tae- AKHSBSBSB GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME"

Beomgyu panicked and his hands went flying towards Soobin's face to stop him from mentioning the name. Kai seems sweet and all but Taehyun is his bestie. Beomgyu doesn't need to be exposed that way.

Once Beomgyu had removed his hands from Soobin's face, Soobin glared at him. Beomgyu laughed at his cute expression while bracing himself for the outburst of anger.

However, he felt his head hurt a little before Soobin's cries of anger vanished as he heard a voice he considers his favourite.

"-so he doesn't have to pay. Nice thinking, T-"

The voice vanished and he was brought back to reality. "Gyu? Was that your soulmate?" Yeonjun asked. He nodded in reply. "What did he say?" Soobin asked, all hints of playful anger gone. Kai just looked at him attentively, extremely interested.

Beomgyu shrugged. "I don't really know actually. It was part of a sentence. Something about someone not having to pay? Also I think he was about to say his name too but the connection cut off which sucks. Big time."

Kai's eyes widened. "Hyung! Oh my god, did you hear any part of it?"

"I think the first letter was a T? Maybe a D?" Beomgyu responded while trying to recall his soulmate's words. Soobin sighes. "How helpful."

"Uh, hi?"

"Finally! Do you know how long we've been here?" Kai asked while swinging his arm Taehyun's shoulders. "Oh yeah, I overslept." Kai raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything else since he noticed who Taehyun was looking at.

The moment Beomgyu laid his eyes on Taehyun he couldn't look away. He was just so stunning that Beomgyu could scream, run away and bawl like a baby about how in love he was.