~ வலியா சுகமா எது நீ- 2 ~

The day passed away at a very slow pace for Mullai. Both her parents seemed to act like nothing happened in the morning after they came back speaking alone for some time. They treated her like she had come there for a normal visit and it irked her even more. She had sorted the loneliness of her room from the moment they started to act jovial with her. She refused to eat lunch and even shouted at them to stop acting so cool with her. It was almost evening time when she couldn't hold back her hunger anymore and walked out her room. The scene in front of her made her think that she had turned mad from these few hours of overthinking. But the overwhelmed reaction on her parents face was so true to be a dream. Her father was holding her husband's hands and Kathir was telling something which made them shed happy tears. She was genuinely happy but still his reconciliation with her parents has nothing to do with her anger on him.

She stood there in the corner admiring the scene and then a childlike feeling kicked in her which made her think how could they be so happy without her. She was the ultimate sufferer in this case but still they had sat there talking like a happy family without her. She had equal displeasure on all the three of them and their treatment of her in various situations. She walked in partly because she badly wanted to be a part of that happy scene, more than the urge to fight with all of them. Her presence made all turn their attention towards her. Murugan got up, moved near Parvathy and left a space near Kathir for her. Kathir looked at Mullai with a smile in his eyes and she wanted to punch him on his face for no proper reason.

Murugan: Ammadi Mulla... Vaa ma... Maapla vandhurukaaru paaru... poyi avaruku kudikuraku edhavathu kondu vaa ma...

Mullai: unga Maapla vandha neenga poyi kondu vandhu thaanga... naan yen tharanum... avaru ungala thaana paaka vandhurukaaru... enna illaye... kaalaila varaikum avara yesitu ippo avara thala mela thooki vechu aadunga... naan thaan mutaal la... amma ippo Maapla en kitta pesitaaru enga kulla ella prechanaiyum mudunchiruchu nee avaru kooda po nu edhavathu sonna naa manushiya iruka maaten...

He saw a tinge of jealousy in her eyes when she spoke those words. He was amused to even think that she was actually jealous of him speaking to her parents first before her. He could feel that her anger towards him was so shallow but this time he really wanted her to hold him responsible for every little ignorance he threw at her all these days.

Parvathy: Ey ennadi pechu idhu... veetuku vandhavara ippadi thaan nadathuviya nee... na avara ivalo naal seriya nadathula thaan... othukuren athukunu athu eppovum maaramaya irukum...

Mullai: Aama ma... unga ellarukum ovvoru naalaiku onnu onnu thonum athuku en thalaiya urutatheenga... enga... neenga enna ippadi paakatheenga enaku sema kovam varuthu... indha kan paarvailaye enna emathura vela laam inni velaiku aavathu... unga kan la paathu neenga enna nenaikureenga nu kandu pidika na magic man illa... vaaya thoranthu pesuratha irundha pesunga... ivaru pesunal oliya naa en manasa maathikuratha illa...

Kathir: appo pesalaam vaa... room la poyi pesalaam...

Mullai: enga... unga kooda ethana maasam room la thaniya irundhuruken... oru naal oru naal aavathu neengala aasaiya enkitta pesirukeengala... evalo naal engiruken theriyuma neengala pesa maateengalanu.. naan pesinaalum noi noi nu pesaatha enaku thookam varuthu kaalaila kadaiku poganum nu thaana solveenga... ippo mattum enna thaniya pesanum... enkooda veli ooruku varathuku kooda evalo yosanai... enkitta irundhu vilagi nikka kadai oru saaku... kadai thaan avalo mukkiyam na enna edhuku kalyanam paneenga...

She was trying hard to control her tears but still it was betraying her. She was too badly hurt all these months and it was all coming out. He didn't want to stop her and wanted to hear what an insensitive human he had been all these days. She was looking at no one in particular but all her bottled up feelings flowed down as words.