Chapter 1

The scene starts from where Kabir has shown the juvenile keeper recording to Riddhima and she went directly to her room.*Here Riddhima did not return to the mandap on Kabir insistance it was on her own as she could not miss such an important day of her life if Vansh found her to be missing. Nor she had the sad face, she had the turmoil in her but she had a smile on her face all along and Vansh did understand what she is going through.

She was shocked into silence. Her legs moved in her own accordance and they stopped suddenly. She was in their bathroom. All she could hear was what that man said: "Vansh had killed a couple, they were her wife's parents."

She felt the air surrounding herself heavy as if trying to bury her into the ground under their weight ." No, No, NOO "she screamed as grabbed the vase near and throw it towards the mirror right in front of her. The mirror broke into pieces just like the way she was feeling. She felt a storm building inside her capable to destroy everything including herself. Within a few minutes, the complete room was a mess describing the inner turmoil in her mind. She leaned towards the basin and tightly grabbed a piece of broken mirror in the hope the physical pain would distract her from the pain she felt inside her soul. Blood was dripping from her hands but she did not feel anything, the pain inside her was far too much.

Her mind was flooded with painful words she heard all her life,

"you don't deserve love"

"u are born a burden"

"u are undesirable"

"jitna mil raha utne mai khush raho ya fir woh bikhari(beggars)ke baccho ke jaisa hona chati ho"

"you would be an illegitimate child so ur parents left u"

"you must be burden on them,shame on them...u don't deserve love" were ringing in her ears. She kept her hands on her head clutched her hairs while screaming as if it could stop them.

All the lonely nights she spent with darkness surrounding her thinking a day she might learn the truth which would bring lightness just like the moon did . The way she craved for love. To find someone who belonged to her, where she could find her peace her home in them who would accept her for what she was ...and when she found that in Vansh and today she is here where everything points that he is the reason for her loneliness all her life,the one who destroyed her world ,her childhood..

the one who gave her life cannot be the reason for the destruction "noo..NEVERRR..NOT POSSIBLEE.." her heart and a part of mind scream while the other part screamed then

"why is he not telling u the truth?"

why keeping secrets?

why saying you can never find it?

Why is everyone hiding it from you?

why??

while a part of her said to not quickly conclude to a conclusion..Is it right?

So many questions she did not even have an answer to even one of them...with each second it was getting more difficult to breathe...she was hyperventilating, her shoulders tensed, her hands shaking due to the blood loss..unable to take more she laid in the bathtub full of water...closing her eyes she dipped in it as if it would allow some clarity to seep in her..

few minutes and she slowly lead her head out ...and when she opens her eyes she was no longer the same ...

The Riddhima which dipped inside was having a tug of war inside her head, who would believe everyone and every single thing she saw and heard, quickly jump to a conclusion, not analyse from others perspective but the one who came out had determination in her she was the fire, the ash, the storm capable to destroy anything in her way, who would not believe everything and anything..she wants the TRUTH ..THE REAL ONE..if needed she will cross all boundaries because this involves her world her soul - Vansh & her parents.