Softie's kiss|Jane Volturi x Reader|

Summary: you getting to know Jane's cute secrets. Then you beginning to tease her about them. Then you both finally have your first kiss.

“so you like dolls?” you smirked looking at your mate's doll's collection.

“yes, I do”Jane nodded with a forced smile on her face trying not to look cute.

“Oh pity! The pain Inducer! ”, you spoke sarcastically looking at Jane. “the sexy witch twin aka the miss Angry Volturi” you smirked biting your bottom lip mischievously as she shook her head rolling her eyes in disbelief.

“you know what y/n you are getting mischievous everyday”, Jane pointed out looking at you.

You shrugged, “you sure?” tilting your head a bit.

Jane replied, “ofcourse. I at first thought you to be a really Innocent person but little did I know.” she sat on her bed looking at you.

“oh really?” you blinked dramatically.

“yes. Now I actually do believe that looks are deceptional.” Jane scoffed.

You giggled adding, “actually same goes for me too.”

Jane cocked an eyebrow.

“aha actually you see, I atfirst thought you to be some kind of Mistress of Pain aka miss tough babe. Now, I can only see a softie girl infront of me. ”, you said before bursting into laughter holding your stomach.

Jane playfully glared at you, “I see.”

“yes you see, You would look good in pink too along with your teddies”, you joked sitting on the bed beside her.

“Wait What!?”, she scrounched up her nose furrowing her forehead looking at you asking.

“yes, you did hear me correct.”, you nodded in agreement answering the pain inducer. “you will look like an innocent pink fairy doll” you whispered softly in her ear dramatically even though she has Vampire hearing. You smiled innocently at her.

“oh y/n you are done for today”, Alec warned you gesturing about his twin sister as he walked past Jane's room. Jane smirked at you mischievously. You gulped down thinking what is cooking in your mate's mind but somehow you managed to keep up the Innocent smile.

Then you got an idea to tease your mate, as you stood up from the bed walking out of the room. Jane watched you to leave then hurried after you because she knows your mischievous mind even though she recently found about it and the innocent cover you used to pull on. “no y/n L/n you are not going anywhere.” she called out loud following you from behind in human speed but fast. “well, I am,” you turned back winking at her before walking off again.

“hey y/n wassup?”, demetri walked past you asking you about your well-being like an old friend. Afterall, you being one of the witch twin's mate is something Everyone fears. “Good untill I found something about Jane today.” you stated walking closer to Demetri. Demetri stopped walking before turning his attention to you. “I beg your pardon?” he rose his eyebrows with his voice filled with concern.

“Y/n no.” Jane called from behind speeding Infront of you. She rolled her eyes at you, “you are not telling anyone anything about it.” she warned you gesturing not to with her death glare. “Make me” you stated with that cool smirk of yours. She pulled you closer by your wrists as she moved her arms around your neck as she got on tiptoes, Because you were taller than her then she leaned up pressing her parted lips on yours. She sucked your upper lip to your bottom lip moving each time making the kiss interesting. She played with your tongue lovingly. As you moved in sync with her. Then you both smiled in the kiss before pulling away. You began to blush. Jane smirked at your red face. Then you both turned your attention to a very bored demetri,

“so what did you find about Jane?”  The tracker asked with the same expression he had watching you and Jane kiss.  “uh you see, Jane loves me alot.” you blushed harder before replying remembering the kiss. Jane smirked standing behind Demetri whom you were facing before putting on a innocent face, “well I can show you how much more I love you y/n if you wish to know then follow me in the bedroom” she said before walking off to her bedroom. you bite your bottom lip in embarrassment how much obvious she was. But still you loved her kiss and affections. So according to you, she did deserve a gift. So before you went to back to your shared bedroom. You ordered a doll for her. The doll was exactly like Jane. You heard when she was a human, she had green eyes. Then you went back to your shared bedroom taking the present for your mate. Afterall, She is a secret softie.

*The doll that you gifted her

*The doll that you gifted her.*