~Chapter 10~

After having breakfast, they went upstairs and watched a movie. This time, they watched High School Musical, and they even sang the songs along with the main characters.

Marinette loved hearing Chat's voice and found him adorable.

After that, they both had to finish some homework, considering they did almost nothing all weekend and they had to go to school the day after.

Chat explained physics to her and rewarded her with a kiss every time she got a question right.

After that, the hero yawned and Marinette sent him to her bed to rest. He had a fever the day before, and she couldn't help but be worried.

He obeyed, detransformed, and went under the covers.

This allowed Marinette to finish the dress she was making for Manon. It was very much needed, considering that her birthday was in three weeks.

Her mind then drifted to the thought of Adrien's birthday being in two weeks, and Chat's birthday not being long after.

She would have to come up with an idea for both of them, fast.

Time passed quickly and after a fun family dinner, it was time for Cat Noir to see Ladybug.

Marinette kissed him goodbye, before following him towards the Eiffel Tower.

When Cat Noir saw her, he greeted her with a hopeful smile.

She returned the gesture and nodded.

His eyes lit up and he tackled her into a hug. He didn't realize that he was straddling her hips and simply held her close.

Ladybug let out an uncomfortable chuckle but hugged him back nonetheless.

When the cat realized what he was doing he immediately got off her. "I'm so sorry, LB! I didn't mean to do that. I would never do that to Marinette."

This made Ladybug's heart flutter and her lips tugged up in a smile. "Don't worry about it. I never thought of it that way." She assured him.

He scratched the back of his neck. "I was just happy that I could tell someone, that's all."

"So..." Ladybug sat down at the edge of the Eiffel Tower. "How do you want to tell me?"

Chat took a seat next to her and shrugged. "I guess the easiest way will be if I tell you who I am, firstly."

His partner nodded in agreement. "Sure, and before you do, Kitty." She laid her hand on his and stared into his emerald green eyes.

She never knew that those eyes were his actual eye color until she saw him as MisterBug. She loved his eyes, she was addicted to them in fact.

"I will accept you no matter what." She whispered, reassuring her partner in crime.

He simply smiled and nodded before calling off his transformation.

Adrien appeared in front of her and she stumbled back, almost falling off the Eiffel Tower.

Adrien, however, gripped her shoulder and steadied her. "No need to be frightened, LB, it's still me." He said to her with a grin.

Ladybug shook her head with a chuckle. "I'm not frightened, just... startled and surprised. I would never have guessed that you were Chat Noir." She admitted.

He looked over Paris, hearing these words, and sighed. "Cat Noir is the real me, Ladybug. I was a famous model and I had to be perfect every single day. I had to be, for my father. Cat Noir allowed me to be carefree, cocky, flirtatious and so much more."