~Chapter 12~

⚠️Slight violence. Be aware.⚠️

Marinette slowly awoke, feeling groggy and week.

Her eyes slowly got used to the bright light and her vision became clear.

She then felt that her hands were chained and that her feet were bound to the chair she was sitting on.

"What the hell?" She mumbled, not understanding what happened. Was this some stupid prank?

She then heard a chuckle from behind her and turn her face around. She could see a silhouette of a person, but she couldn't make out who it was.

"Nino? Is that you? This isn't funny." She spoke to the anonymous person.

The man then came into the light and grinned. Marinette's breath hitched and her mouth was agape. "Hawk Moth..."

He slowly approached her and crouched in front of the girl. "That's right, the one and only. You stupid little girl." He grinned. "You revealed something really useful to me. Can you guess what it is?"

She shook her head. She didn't know what he knew. She could accidentally reveal herself, without noticing it.

"Come on." The villain urged.

She spat in his face. "Never, you jerk."

His whole facial expression changed. It wasn't amused anymore, but furious.

"You better be careful. I could kill or akumatize you with a snap in my fingers."

Marinette swallowed the lump in her throat. "Let. Me. Go."

The grin once again appeared on his face and he looked her dead in the eyes.

"I'll give you a clue then. It is someone who stays in your house." He smiled. "Actually, he is sleeping in your bed at this exact moment."

The bluenette's eyes grew wide. "Chat Noir..."

He sniggered. "That's right, foolish girl. You led me right towards his secret identity. Now I've got his ring and he is helpless."

He stood back up and looked down at the helpless girl. "It will only be a matter of time before Ladybug will show up."

"Y-you know his identity?" Marinette mumbled.

This was bad. Really bad. She couldn't transform, because then Hawkmoth could easily take her earrings before she would be able to get free.

And Cat Noir didn't have his miraculous, didn't know who she was, and she didn't know where she was.

She didn't even know where she was.

Their only hope would be Tikki, her kwami. She could find him and help him save her. It was the only way.

Hawkmoth turned around and walked away, not even bothering to answer the question.

She was left helpless, alone, in the bright light, hoping everything would turn out alright.

She glanced at her hip, the place where her purse usually would be, but it wasn't there.

She was still in her pajamas and it was obvious that she was kidnapped when she was asleep, although she couldn't remember it anymore.

They were in deep shit.

Tikki was still asleep in her room, Adrien didn't have his miraculous anymore, and even if he would come to save her, he would see who she was, and he would possibly be akumatized.

She closed her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks.

She then felt someone grab her head and a cloth was pressed against her mouth.