Wait a sec, I just realized I have 3k views...WELP, time for a special!

Special Short: All Might and Deku (I'm serious but not really serious)

*Not in text format!*

Setting: UA Heights Dorm 1A Lounge, Thursday afternoon.
People: Most of Class 1A, All Might, all in casual clothing
Context: Deku stands in front of All Might (True Form), as the rest of the present Class 1A members look on. He is clearly nervous, his hands fidgeting and his gaze directed downwards. All Might is in a similar state, his hands clasped behind his back, trying to make eye contact with his protégé and failing.

Deku: U-um... All Might?

All Might: (nervous) Y-yes Young Midoriya?

Deku: Well...there's s-something I'd l-like to tell you...

All Might: Well g-go ahead, I guess...

Deku: Um...well...I...

All Might: (Flustered)

Deku: I...! 

-

-

-

"I can't do this, Ashido!" Deku shouted, throwing his arms around his head as All Might collapsed backwards into a chair, looking very much like he would rather fight All for One again than be here.

"Whaaaaaa?" Ashido exclaimed in disappointment. "Why not?

"Because this script is terrible! Why do All Might and I have to do this anyway!"

"Because-" The pink-skinned teen began.

"Because you broke our trust!" Iida burst into the room, swinging his arm wildly. 

"E-eh?"

The blue-haired teen dramatically fell to his knees in front of Deku. "After all we've been through together...how could you steal your best friend's love!"

Everyone stared at him. 

"Um, Iida?" Uraraka spoke up. "We're not playing the script anymore."

Iida stood up abruptly. "Huh?" He finally noticed All Might trying to slip away and Midoriya looking for a way to do the same." He clenched his fist and turned away dramatically, clenching his teeth. "Curses! I have been robbed of my opportunity to contribute to the group activity, and missed the cue that it had ended! I am deeply sorry that I let everyone down..."

"And anyway, the roles were random and Midoriya, you and All Might drew the short straws, so it had to be you two," Ashido explained. She suddenly flapped her arms, pouting. "Come on, this was supposed to be fun, guys! This was supposed to be a-hey, where's everyone going?"

----------------------------------------The End------------------------------------------

This was weird to write but you know, requests, lack of ideas...i dunno