Late April Fools'/4k Special!

Hey-o, it's me again! Haven't been feeling the urge to write recently, so I have a bunch of drafts and nothing writing for them ;-;

Anyway, thought I'd do SOMETHING.

Just going to be saying what I think MHA characters from Classes 1A and 1B would be doing on April Fools' Day (and maybe some others). Hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deku: Would play a prank, but a small one, like tying your shoelaces together, and then immediately giving a sincere apology after.

Uraraka: Would play a prank like dropping a water balloon on your head (easy with her Quirk) and then laughing wholesomely when she says April Fools

Iida: Would not play pranks, or would play a small prank, then say something like, "I am terribly sorry to inconvenience you, but it is April Fools'! Traditions must be upheld!"

Todoroki: Does not understand pranks. Would probably be tricked into pranking someone by Sero or Kaminari.

Bakugo: Would refuse to play pranks. He'd rather blow up your face than sneak around. Nobody dares prank him, except for:

Kirishima: Would definitely play a prank. He'd prank Bakugo, and survive  it. He'd also prank fellow Bakusquad members and be pranked in return.

Sero: Would definitely play a prank. He'd probably tape all your dresser drawers shut, or tape your school stuff together, or tape the outside of your door, or tape-

Ashido: Prank queen. Would not trust anybody on April Fools', as she is wary of potential pranks.

Hagakure: Also a queen of pranks. With her Quirk, she can sneak around easily. Would team up with Ashido to prank the entire class.

Kaminari: Would try to prank someone and fail. He'd get pranked himself and shock himself, then go into yay mode for the rest of the day.

Jiro: Busy pranking Kaminari. Shh..

Yaoyorozu: Does not understand pranks. Would try one that she read off the internet.

Asui: Doesn't seem like the type to April Fools' you, but would. Watch out.

Aoyama: Does not prank others. He's too busy ✨✨✨.

Ojiro: Is too sweet to prank anyone. He takes being pranked pretty well.

Koda: Cannot prank anyone. If he does, he'll probably ask an animal friend to hide in your room to gently surprise you. Nobody pranks him either.

Sato: Would try a prank like brussel sprout cake pops.

Shoji: Does not prank anyone, but would help if someone asked him to. He has zero reactions to being pranked.

Tokoyami: Does not prank anyone. Does not see the point. He might help in a prank if you ask him to, though.

Monoma: Would prank only Class 1A, and try to get the rest of Class 1B to help him. He'd laugh insanely at you if you tried to prank him.

Kendo: Would  prank someone, but all in good fun.

Tokage: Would try a prank like splitting up using her Quirk and hiding, then randomly popping up to scare you.

The rest of Class 1B: Would be convinced by Monoma to prank someone, excluding Kodai and Yanagi, who'd really rather not.

Aizawa: Nobody pranks him. Fear the Eraser Head.

Midnight: Pranks everyone-colleagues, students, random villains, you name it.

Eraser Head: Also pranks everyone. Would have a showdown with Midnight to see who can come up with the best prank.

Vlad King: Would not prank anyone, but would allow his students to prank him

Shigaraki: Would be pranked by Toga. He does not like the p r a n k s.

Dabi: Mysteriously goes missing during April Fools' Day.

Twice: He wants to prank someone, but doesn't want to prank someone, but wants to prank someone, but doesn't want to prank someone...

Toga: Would pull a "harmless" prank. Yikes.

Kurogiri: Does not understand pranks, but would try one to lift Shigaraki's spirits.

Spinner: Hates pranks. He wishes he could slice them with his sword.

I think that's pretty much everyone. 

Oh yeah...

-

-

-

Mineta: Tied up in Sero's tape and stuffed in a closet for April Fools' Day. Nobody trusts him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end :>

To those who celebrate Easter, have a good one :>

Have a good day/night, and stay safe and healthy pls