Work

Today was the day when louis finally comes home after he has acted in a film.

Sarah, our 4 year old daughter cried every evening because her father was not there and so i was even happier that he comes today.

"Mom, when is dad coming?" Sarah asked with puppy eyes.

"I don't know baby he will definitely come soon but if you want you can call him" and not even a minute later louis called.

"hello, honey, I'm at the airport and my flight was delayed which means that I will not arrive until tonight" your husband said with an disappointing voice.

Sarah overheard everything and you could see that she was sad

"dad I thought you are coming now? " Sarah yelled " baby I promise you I will come before you fell asleep ", you saw a slight smile on sarah's face, which made you happy "promise?" she asked, "promised".

I heard everything and smiled "ok babe see you later", "see you later" you could hear a little kiss on the phone before he hung up.

Time passed and it was already dark outside, we were waiting for Louis but he hadn't arrived yet.

I got Sarah ready for bed when the door opened we both knew exactly who it was. Sarah ran straight down the stairs and there was louis.

"HEY BABY" said louis as he took her in his arms.

I came up and saw him smile when he saw me i smiled back and gave him a kiss "i missed you" i said "i missed you too".

"AHEM AHEM I'm still here ?!" sarah nagged around
"Yes, it doesn't matter" I replied.

Sarah looked at me surprised but also angry

"yeah well i think i know who sarah's favorite parent is" said louis with a sullen laugh.

I gave him a death stare.

"sorry" he said sarcastically.

After louis had told about the filming we put Sarah in bed and finally had time for us.

I leaned in bed and louis next to me "do you know how much i love you?" said louis, i turned around and giggled "i love you too" i said after i kissed him "no but now seriously i'm always away for filming and never have time for both of you and you are most of the time alone and i dont want that",
" I don't want to either, but it's your job and as long as you know you love us, I don't worry too much and you shouldn't either. I know that it is sometimes worse for sarah than it is for me because her father doesn't see her that often but you do your best to spend time with us as much as possible " he looked at me happy but also sad at the same time "i am so happy to have a wife and daughter like you two".
We cuddled until I falled asleep

________________________________________

I have a hate-love relationship with this chapter...