Fucked up (prt.2)

It's been 1 year since Louis and I got divorced.

Since then I haven't been in a relationship because I realized how disgusting men are. In the beginning it was very difficult for sarah but now she got used going to her father every weekend. I am still in good contact with louis' family but louis and I hardly talk. when millie and issie found out what happened they were always there for me they are like sisters to me i never had.

*y/n's POV*

today is another boring sunday evening, i'm home alone because sarah is still with louis.

After about two hours I wanted to see Sarah. Louis always brings sarah home, but today i somehow had the urge to pick her up myself.

I put on my jacket and made my way to Louis. after a few minutes I was already there because louis doesn't live that far away.

I rang the doorbell when louis opened the door, he gave me a shy smile as sarah ran to me.

"MOMMY" sarah yelled as i picked her up.

"hi baby how was your day?" i said smiling

"SUPER I helped dad to change the light bulb in the kitchen and I was up until 1 a.m." Sarah replied proudly.

"wow" I said in a fake surprised tone "that's awesome."

"oh and look what i drew, wait it's upstairs i'll get it quickly" said sarah.

Before I could say anything, sarah was already on her way upstairs.

There was a awkward silence between me and louis until he said something.

"y / n ... can we talk for a minute...please."

I was a bit confused "uhm sure."

"We can't do this anymore" Louis said.

"what do you mean?" I asked even more confused than before.

"I mean we talk or hardly see each other and when it's always so awkward and--"

"We're not a couple anymore," I said quickly.

"I know but a year ago I didn't know that it would end like this today," he replied

"Did you seriously think I would just forgive you after you cheated on me? And as if that wasn't bad enough with my best - I mean my ex best friend Kiara?" I replied and I felt like im gonna cry .

"please let her out of this-"

"why? did you?" you said hurt.

louis didn't answer.

"Do you think it was easy for me to cry myself to sleep every day or to explain to Sarah what happened or-"

"stop, I'm so sorry y/n I know you won't forgive me but I just want you to know that I never wanted to hurt you or something, I-I still love you to this day and I always will. "

"Oh really, why were you with her then?" I asked when a tear ran down my cheek.

"I have no idea i was drunk that day and i didn't know what I was doing and no one stopped me-"

before louis could finish his sentence, sarah came downstairs and i wiped away my tear.

"look, i painted this for you" said sarah as she gave me her picture.

"awwe thank you baby."

I put on her jacket and shoes and made my way to the door

"I'm sorry louis but I will never forget this day" I said as I closed the door for and left ...

_________________________________________

I know this is so bad but i had no idea how to continue