chapter 2 - honest

Dear diary,
sometimes i feel scared

When the time came, I quickly glanced in the mirror and smiled because I knew that tonight would be the night of my life. Okay now I was super late, it was 6:35 and the concert was starting in 25 minutes. Great. I bolted out the door, grabbed my keys and headed toward my old jeep that was silently waiting for me in the cool night. come on start start start, rrrrrummmble the ride to the Greek Theatre was somewhat peaceful.

People were literally stuck together like pieces of glue. It wasn't possible for anyone to not touch someone else because the place was so packed. I tried squeezing myself in between people but that didn't seem to work at all. So, I jumped up to see if there were any open spaces. "WHATS UP L.A. LETS MAKE TONIGHT A NIGHT YOULL NEVER FORGET MAKE SOME NOISE" jesse started speaking. Holy shit it was starting and I couldn't see any of their faces, not even the stage. Seriously this is what I get. I didn't come to see the back of people's heads nor their asses. "When I wake up Im afraid..." nooo this was my favorite song. I couldn't take it anymore, so I started crawling, looking for an open space around me. I felt like a little mouse that was trapped inside a maze. In the corner of my eye, I saw a small opening. Thank you, I said under my breath, full of relief.

My knees were aching and my whole body was stif. I brushed off all the dust from my shirt and stood up. There they were, Mikey, Jesse, Jeremy, Bryan, and Zach. I couldn't believe that I was literally standing a foot away from them. A foot. Girls were screaming all around me, and I was guessing they were around 15, 16ish. I wasn't totally sure but they looked pretty young. The next song was about to play and I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of zach, but then he looked straight at my phone and smiled one of those, "shy guy" smiles. His eyes had met mine and we made eye contact for a short moment. I felt my cheeks start to burn and I began to blush. Oh gosh.