WW2 Fiction Story

After France fell the Germans went to Sweden there were 2 choices: Join the Axis and have Germany go through to Finland and tell them what to do, or Invade and have full control. Sweden joined the Axis.

Update log on the tanks and planes: The Panzer 1 got an upgrade, it got a better gun, a 20mm (20 cm) single-shot cannon, and now has a crew of 3. Panzer 1 Aufs 2. The BF 109 got an upgrade with 2 fuel tanks attached to the bottom; they can drop them if they are empty. Engine upgrade 534 mph is now the top speed it has 912hp.

The Blitz over Britain many Germans planes roared in the sky. The Spitfires couldn't fight the faster BF 109's; they killed 500 Spitfires and other British planes in 1 week. Many BF 109's were knocked down around 1,000. The British industry was in ruins due to bombing runs. The Royal Air Force was in shambles. A victory for now.

Update log: The Panzer 2 got an upgrade it now has a 50mm short gun (5.0cm) with the bigger gun it has a bigger crew, a turret of 3 people with 4 men in total.

Operation Sealion it's 1941 German boats are being filled with soldiers' wives and mothers grant their men luck. The ships depart with 900,000 men on board to rush the British mainland, 800 tanks ruffle on landing craft and 200 are navigating on the seafloor. "I think I will not survive this" I tremble - Warrants Sienfeild.

British cannons blast the landing craft. Soldiers hold their rifles tightly. The Panzers manager to get on the beach provided much cover.''I got behind a Panzer 3 its cannon firing" Ernold Wantes. They managed to get off of the beach the Germans were so proud of themselves. The Royal Air Force is back up and running but the Germans still controlled the sky so it would be easy to take them out.

The German ground force grows ever closer to the important Airfields and command centers. Most of Britain's tanks are in North Africa so the Germans steamrolled to London. After encircling the city Britain sued for peace. The Royal Air Force still fought after they sued for peace so the Germans had to shoot down every plane.

Operation Barbarossa German, Italian, Yugoslavic, Finish, Swedish and Norwegian. The invasion was very successful instead of going for Stalingrad they took the Caucasus then took Stalingrad. After that when winter came the Luftwaffe and the Swedish Air Force destroyed cities and factories.

After winter passes the advance is reignited in a month Moskau was taken by the Germans and Italians. The Russians couldn't mass produce the T-34 due to the bombing so they only had 1,000 of them compared to the over 10,000 tanks the Axis had. The Russians were pushed behind the Urals and Stalin was assassinated after the Finnish blew up the train he was on. Due to the Russians having their leader assassinated the Russians gave up.

Update log: We now found a way we could modernize and streamline tank production. The E100 series heavy tank type is the E100 Luger with a long 88mm cannon (8.8cm) at its thickest point it will have 300mm sloped armor (30.0cm) at its weakest it will have 50mm (5.0 cm). The medium tanks will be the E100 Antiger with an 88mm short gun (8.8cm). The thickest point of the armor is 100mm (10cm) and the weakest point is 14mm(1.4cm). The light tank is named E100 Shizter it has a 75mm cannon (7.5cm) its Thickest armor is 72mm(7.2cm) its weakest is 12mm(1.2cm).

With Britain done for, America takes over the North African campaign and does well against the Italians but the Germans force Turkey to fight in North Africa as well as in the Soviet Union. The Turks do well in Russia but not in North Africa because they can't fuel their soldiers so far from home. Then America invades Italy.