chapter 1:moving

Today's the big day, I thought as I jumped out of bed. I'm moving to New Jersey. My favorite tiktokers live in New Jersey. Here's a little list of them from shortest to tallest.

Kairi aka olaf 5'4

Alvaro aka aloe vera 5'4

Alejandro aka curious george 6'0

Roshaun aka Roshauna 6'3

Mattia aka the dino 6'4

Robert aka syd the sloth 6'?

(the list might be out of order I'm sorry idk roberts height)

I've loved their videos forever but sadly they don't date fans. So I have a plan. I'll act like I don't know them but first let me tell you about myself.

My name is y/n

I'm 17

I'm a senior in high school

And I used to go to Chelsea high now I go to Passaic Valley high school

I play softball and soccer and basketball and I do track

I'm glad I'm moving but not at the same time. I'm glad because my favorite tiktokers go to my school but I'm upset because I'm leaving the only state I've lived in for 17 years, the sweet bay state Massachusetts. But now I live 4+ hours away. But it's a long drive but first school my last day at CHS. I get ready i brush my teeth and put on my favorite outfit *insert outfit here* with my hair in a ponytail. I get in my car and drive to my besties house to pick her up and tell her the news. *10 minutes later* Amber finally comes out and I'm crying hysterically "what's wrong?" Amber asked "I'm moving" I said now mw and amber are both crying crazily all the way to school. It's the first period of the day I have this class with Amber and the rest of the school day with her but this class is math sadly. We do the work, the class ends and we leave for the second period. Me and Amber both find someone attractive (not the same person thank god). I find this kid Mark cute she finds this kid cute. *20 minutes later* "pssst hey" I feel a tap on my shoulder and look behind me it's Mark "what do you want?" I ask "I heard you're moving to new jersey" he says shedding a tear I wanted to cry with him but couldn't "yeah I am why" I replied to him " I just wanted to tell you the whole time I've known you I always thought you were cute" he said with confidence. 

that was your outfit (you and you bestie Amber were matching)

a/n: this is my first story leave me alone 😭463 words sheesh