chapter 3: new home sweet home😃🙌

Today was moving day and I invited my friends over to celebrate and help me move and they came and helped me move the packing supplies into the new house. We moved the packing supplies into the new house.  We decided to build my bed first so then if we didn't finish today we could finish tomorrow. After my bed was built we went to go hang out at the old house for the last time and Amber brought food and snacks and drinks. And then we went to the park and acted like pure children and we went on the swings and went down the slides. And we were there for hours and then I said "let's go mess around in Walmart" and in agreeance, we took the car keys and went. 

                                                         -at Walmart-

We went to the bike aisle and started riding the bikes up and down the aisle. Then, we went to the other aisles and messed around some more as we looked for movies. We all took a movie and we all made it a surprise and hid them so we got lots of snacks, as well as the one Amber, brought we all had a blast at Walmart and we messed around so much more before checking out and we almost got kicked out of Walmart because of how much we were messing around. Amber got like 20 bags of chips, I got like 10, Reigna got 5, and Jordyn got 8. We got a whole bunch of popcorn.

                                                    -at the old house-

We put our sleeping bags on the floor and put a random movie one of us chose at Walmart in the DVD player because the tv didn't have Netflix on it. The first movie was Beauty and the Beast which was the one I chose. Next, we watched Finding Dory which Amber chose. Next was Reigna's movie she chose The lion king. Last was Jordyn's movie she chose Inside out. When bing bong died we were in tears. we munched on the snacks throughout the movies and poured cups of soda one after another like a waterfall neverending. We decided to play hide and seek in the house for the last time and like you and Amber used to do you guys hid together.

"y/n I gotta tell you something," Amber said.

"Yeah?" you said in a questioning tone.

"I'm moving in with you to new jersey," Amber said

You wanted to scream but you knew it would get you and Amber caught so you whisper screamed because you were so happy. And the more Amber told you the more you couldn't wait. 

"If you're moving in with me why did you cry when I told you I was moving?" you asked.

"To throw off suspicion that I already knew," she said

You and Amber were still hiding. You and Amber were the best at hide and seek. You two are inseparable for the past seventeen years and counting. Amber wouldn't allow you to leave her she's going with you no matter what. You two were so close you guys were basically sisters and her mom was like your second mom and your mom was the same to her. You met you and Amber's current friends along the way. You and Amber are complete opposites you're shy and quiet and she's loud and outgoing. You and Amber started laughing really loud and were found last. Everyone went to sleep after you and Amber were on a winning streak still. 

a/n: this chapter was short I couldn't really think but 600 words sheesh😃🙌