chapter 2: last day

Today y/n has basketball practice for her game Saturday. She did her morning routine took a shower brushed her teeth and washed her face. Todays outfit was just a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

 Todays outfit was just a t-shirt and basketball shorts

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

that was the outfit.

Amber wore a very girly outfit she wore a pink t-shirt and pink pants and white vans bc amber didn't do any sports but still went to games and practices to cheer on her bsf and she doesn't care if you move or not. You drove to pick up amber for the last time and went to first period. 

                                                                - 1st period: Math-

First period was different than usual. No one was talking like normally since everyone found out you were moving to new jersey. Everyone thinks the team will lose Saturday's game because your officially moving the day before the game. You heard people talking about the other team as you heard more you heard your playing your new team and you heard they were good but amber assured you that your team was better. You were getting anxious and so you decided to talk Amber.

"hey Amberooni" you said like you're never gonna ft her every night like always.

"hey y/n" she said like she was upset.

"how are you feeling? you didn't talk in the car like usual" you said.

"I'm scared you'll forget about me and make new friends" she said while taking notes.

"me forget about my bestfriend since birth? never" you said to assure her.

"you promise to call me every night and not to ever forget me" she said.

"I promise" you said.

*30 minutes later* And then the class was over 

                                                   -2nd period: History-

You didn't have this class with amber but you had it with Ambers other bestfriend Jordyn. You and Jordyn never argued or had problematic so you and her got along pretty well. You and Jordyn had a lot in common and became friends so you decided to talk to her.

"hey, Jordyn," you said taking notes.

"hey y/n" she responded.

"is Amber gonna come cheer for me at practice?" you asked.

"Idk I'll ask her next period" she answered.

"Okay," you said.

*35 minutes later* class was over.

                                                     -3rd period: English-

You had this class with your other bsf Reina. This class was always quiet but you decided to talk to Reina.