How They Find Out You Trans

Hi in this chapter they already know you. But your not dating yet.

Bakugou💥
You and backugo are studying in his room when he notices you binder strap on your shoulder. "hey what's that" he pulls the cooler of your t-shirt and you jump out of the chair. "wo wo wo calm down y/n are you okay?" "yh I-I I'm fine it's just i-" "look im gonna make this essay I assume you're trans it's ok dude I don't care now do your fucking homework" "t-thanks" "don't mention it" he was blushing.

Kirishima❤️
You are saying at kirishimas House to night right now you're playing video games in his room just chilling out. "AaAaA dam y/n you win agen" "*deep breathing yh I-I win against" "wow are you ok bro you seem out of breath?" *you check the time and realise that you've had your binder on for about 24 hours now.* "oh fuck do you have a bathroom I can use?" "um yh 3rd on the right"

You take of the binder and put on your hoodie only to realise that you can see your large chest. You started to cry. You walk in to kirishimas room ready to face judgment. "oh y/n have you been crying" he looks down and sees your chest. "hey it's ok your still a bro. Being a bro about your hart not your body" he pulls you in to a bro hug.

Midoriya🥦
Today your practice training with midoriya alone. You lay on the floor out of breath and screeching in pain. "y/n what's wrong did I hurt you?" you pointed to your chest. "are you wearing a binder, take it of now!" "aAaAA no I-ill be fine." "let me help you." he pulls of your shirt and then your binder and hands you his massive hoodie to wear. "thank you midoriya" "it's ok just promise you'll never do that again it can increase the risk of you not being compatible for top surgery. It's too dangerous" "I won't I promise" you pinky swear like your both small children.

Shoto🥶🥵
Todoroki is at your house and you both decide to play 2 truths 1 lie. You diced this would be a good time to tell him. "ok ok so my favourite colour is purple I am a trans boy and I'm 5'7" "easy your trans is the lie" "no I'm my favourite colours green..." "oh ok what are your pronouns?" "he/him (they/he he/they or other) thanks you for being excepting" "don't thank me I understand what it feels like not to be, any way my turn-"

Shinso💜🧠
Your in shinsos house just being annoying "I'm bored" "then sleep like I'm trying to" "ahhhh oh shit I have to go to the doctors" "oh damm why" "umumum don't worry" "no bro tell meee" "I I have to go get my hormone shot because I Im trans.." "ahhh well done for telling me your valid and stuff but I thought it was something exciting like maby you were dieing" "well dam shinso." you both best out laughing.

Aizawa😴
(your a teacher)
You and shota are close so you diced to hang out at a small café with mic and midnight as well. "one moment I need to use the bathroom" "me to" aizawa said. You started to walk towards the woman's bathroom "hey mens are over here" "oh um errr between you and me I'm a trans man." "congratulations but as I said the men's are
over here" he smirked at you you blushed.

_______________
Well damm if you enjoyed this checkout my other book 😘
OK luv you have a good day.