this was it.

A/N: Im skipping again to the part where the Weasley's arrive at the battle of Hogwarts and Ginny argues to fight, and Percy apologizes to his family. Also, brief mentions of cannibalism in this chapter! TW

******

Harry ran up the steps quickly, not letting himself catch his breath, desperate to find Ginny, Ron or Hermione. Instead, he ran into Mrs.Weasley, who was red faced and yelling. She was too busy to acknowledge Harry at the moment, and he stumbled backwards, almost falling down the staircase once more. Checking his watch, his worry grew.

"Absolutely not. First, you run away from the safety of Bill and Fleur's home, go on this death trip that Harry's leading, and now you want to fight against Death Eaters!" Mrs.Weasley snapped, and Harry turned to look at an angry Ginny. Her fists were balled up and her expression was one that he never wanted to be on the receiving end of. "You are going home!"

"I'm of age!" Ginny shouted, angry tears leaking from the edges of her eyes.

"Just barely!" Mrs.Weasley replied, tears already streaming down her cheeks.

"Er..guys?" Harry tried, but it was like talking to the television.

"All of my family is here fighting and you want me to leave? Fuck no!" Ginny said, shoving past her mother and barging into Harry. She locked eyes with him. "Harry wants me to fight! Don't you, Harry?" She added the last part uncertainly.

Harry thought about it. Really, he didn't want her to get hurt, or killed, and Mrs. Weasley was giving him the death glare of the century. But on the other hand, Ginny's strong and talented, she could hold her own and Harry wasn't going to stand in her way, she'd never let anyone do that. "I-er...we'll really I think-

"I've arrived!" Harry was saved from answering by a frantic Percy Weasley stepping out from the shadows, looking quite disheveled. Harry's jaw dropped.The rest of the Weasley family went silent, the tense atmosphere rising dramatically. Harry cringed. "Am I too late? Am I-

He stopped short at the sight of his father, his face going pink, froze, almost terrified. Mr.Weasley reacted the same way, his expression stony, matching his five other son's faces. Fred and George drew themselves to their full height and looked anywhere but Percy, Bill staring worriedly at his father and Charlie staring awkwardly at the high ceiling.

Remus Lupin took to showing Fleur a picture of little Teddy, trying to diffuse the tension. Fleur smiled and took the picture, laughing forcibly. "How very cute!" She said awkwardly, and Lupin grinned, looking as if he was trying to disappear from the scene right then and there.

I was a fool!" Percy roared,so loudly that Lupin nearly dropped his photograph. "I was a pompous prat, I was a- a-"
"Ministry loving, family-disowning, power-hungry moron," said Fred.
Percy swallowed.
"Yes, I was!"
"Well, you can't say fairer than that," said Fred, holding out his hand to Percy.
Mrs Weasley burst into tears. She ran forwards, pushed Fred aside and pulled Percy into a strangling hug, while he patted her on the back, his eyes on his father.
"I'm sorry, Dad," Percy said.
Mr Weasley blinked rather rapidly, then he, too, hurried to hug his son.

Harry was smiling embarrassedly, and urged Hermione, Ron and Ginny to follow him so they could talk unheard. Unfortunately, Mrs. Weasley had a sharp eye.

"And where do you four think you're going?" She glared at them, still teary eyed.

Harry and Ron shared a look. Over the years, they'd learned to communicate with only looks and glances - a useful talent. Silently agreeing to just leave them confused, Harry grinned. "Off to make Voldemort mortal once more!" He turned around, grabbed Ginny's hand and ran before Mrs.Weasley could hex him.