。・:* 𝟚 - ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 *:・。

Ever since I developed my quirk I realized what my dream was. To become a pro hero. I never cared about becoming number 1, I just wanted to become somebody that people could look up to and feel safe around. A few months after that fateful day in kindergarten my parents started training me. They made sure not to push me too hard because they didn't want their darling daughter to get hurt. By the time I was 7, I could heal minor injuries like small cuts and bruises without any drawbacks and I could make water float. Both of my parents were pro heroes and they both reached the top 25 in like no time.

 Because of my parent's burst in popularity, I was getting the media's attention. For my safety, I then began being homeschooled and I was able to have my friends come over to hang out with me. I trained my quirk and my body a lot so by the time I was 8 I was pretty strong and I had good endurance like I was able to run a mile in about 8 minutes, pretty impressive I know. Sadly my parents decided to move to Sapporo, Japan because they found a good house and it was less saturated with heroes. They decided to open up an agency and I was forced to have to say goodbye to my best friends Izuku and Katsuki shedding a few tears in the process.

 When we arrived I spent my first few days relaxing getting accustomed to the new city. My dad trained me in his free time because he knew my dream was to be a pro just like him. On my 10th birthday, I got a personal trainer she was sweet and trained me well. Anyways skip to now I just turned 15 two weeks ago and I'm training my quirk harder then ever so I can get into UA.

"Y/n come inside it's getting dark." My mom said as her e/c eyes glistened. "You've trained enough for today."

"Ok but I'm only coming in because I am hungry, not because I'm tired, I could be working for like another hour." I said as I walked inside.

"Ok Y/n that's great, but don't overwork yourself. When you are done taking a shower come down here and eat dinner with us we need to talk about UA." My dad told me.

"Ok!" I replied.

Time skip to dinner

I walked downstairs and saw both of my parents sat down at the dinner table with some curry in front of them.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, then took a spoonful of the food.

"We were wondering if it was ok for you to live by yourself?" Mom offered. I don't know if she was expecting me to be sad or not but I knew I was gonna say yes. FULL FREEDOM from my parents sounded exciting I could eat all the shit I wanted without them yelling at me.

"Yeah, but how will I pay for my food and stuff?" I questioned.

"That really isn't a problem we can pay your rent and give you 1,000 dollars a month. And if not you could just live with your Grandparents again." Dad answered my question. 1k sounds like overkill since but I'm definitely not complaining.

"Well then yeah I have no problem moving to Musutafu! And in my own apartment." We talked more about everything and the rules I had to follow for my safety. After finishing dinner I went upstairs to sleep excited for the future that awaits me. 

Time skip to a month before the entrance exams

"Bye mom, Bye dad don't get hurt while Im gone." I teased my parents.

"Bye sweetheart stay safe and don't forget to call us when you arrive!" Mom told me.

"I love you have a safe flight honey!" Dad waved to me. I waved back while walking to security. I finally finished going through the x-rays and stuff. Since that is all dealt with I can get something to eat since I still have an hour. I was walking around looking for somewhere to eat when I found a Mcdonald's. I walked inside and waited in line. Finally, it was my turn to order.