Prologue

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝*🌼 | | 🌸 | | 🌺*⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

A bright sunny day, it was 9 am, most of class 1-A was still asleep.  It was Monday, shouldn't they be in school?

.                           .                        .

Thursday, 3 am

..Thump, click, bang..

Momo Yaoyorozu got tired of the noise outside of her door, so she made earmuffs and fell right back to sleep. That wasn't the same for the rest of the class 1-A students, who were easily bothered by the annoying "Thump, click, bang" sound. Most decided that it was just someone training extremely early, even though they had school in a few hours..Katsuki Bakugo did not. He was extremely annoyed, to the point where he bursted out of his dorm room and yelled loudly, "HEY DAMN EXTRA, WHOEVER YOU ARE, I AM TIRED OF YOUR THUMP, CLICK, BANG CRAP. SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME SLEEP!" This woke many up. Eijiro Kirishima, whos dorm is right next to Katsuki Bakugo's, opened his door and rubbed his eyes, "Hey.. Bakugo, what are you doing up so early..?" The red haired boy said. "You didn't hear that?" Katsuki Bakugo questioned. 

"Your loud scream at 3 am? Yeah I heard it"

"No, the dumb 'thump, click, bang' thing"

"Oh that? Yeah I heard it, it's probably just a student training, there's no problem with that."

"Well whoever is training should shut up before I blow them up!"

"Bakugo that's not very manl-"

Thump, click, bang

"It's that stupid sound again! It's so annoying, do you see what I mean shitty hair!?!?"

"Well I mean, it is kinda annoying.."

They were interrupted by 3 of their classmates.

"Ehhhh???"  A familiar voice blurted out, "Kacchan?? Kirishima??"

"Kaminari..? Jiro? and Shoji? What are you guys doing here?"

"I was hearing strange noises, so I decided to check it out.. and that's when I heard Bakugo scream." Kyoka Jiro muttered

"Same, I decided to check it out and ran into Kaminari and Jiro." Said Mezo Shoji

"We-"

Thump

The students looked around, trying to locate their opponent\

Click

"Over here!" Yelled Jiro

Bang

"Here!"  Shoji called out

Thump

"No the sound is coming from here!" Kirishima hollered

Click

"IT'S HERE YOU DAMN EXTRAS!" Bakugo Shouted

Kaminari turned around

Bang.

"IT'S A VILLAIN AAAHJHJJJHJHKJ!"

*                     | 🌸 |                     *                       | 🌸 |                   *

Monday 9:32 am

Kaminari stared at the ceiling, lying beside Bakugo, Kirishima, Shoji and Jiro.

"That Villain looked really ugly."

╮(︶▽︶)╭

Monday, this was the start of their one week break.