十四 | guys who wear eyeglasses are hot

In which [Name] stumbled upon on a persofinied carrot and his sidekick.

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

"[Name]! Come here!" Coach Nekomata called.

The Karasuno manager raised her head from writing strategies to look at the old man. He was gesturing at her to come beside him. She nodded and jogged towards the calling man.

"I'm coming!"

Tanaka and Nishinoya stifled a laugh. "That's what she said!"

Unfortunately, Daichi heard them and pulled their ears. "I really can't leave you two alone for a second, huh."

The iconic duo shouted in pain and tried to remove their captain's hands. The other Karasuno members just turned blind to the commotion and continued doing whatever they were doing.

Coach Nekomata patted the girl's back as he smiled and asked how she was doing. His assistant coach, Coach Naoi, waved at her and proceeded to fill up the water bottles.

[Name] clapped her hands together and put it in her back. "So, what did you call me for?"

He grabbed a paper out of his pocket and handed it to her. She was scanning the paper as she realized it was a list of foods she needed to buy. The manager held a '🙂' face as she looked at the old man.

"Are you serious 😠?"

"Yes. Is there a problem 🤔?"

"Do I look like a maid to you?"

"It's okay, right? You're a manager. You should know how to do this."

"Uh huh. Yet one slight tap on your hips and you're stumbling towards Satan. Don't test me, Coach 🤗."

Coach Nekomata loudly laughed that it caught other players' attention. He was amused to say. The girl before him was fiesty as hell and sarcastic as fuck.

What the hell did the boys' see in her?

He had a thinking face before patting her shoulders. The Nekoma Coach tried to look for the boy she was simping and smirked.

"But look at the middle blocker of Inarizaki High," he gestured his hands at the panting Suna as he and his team played with Itachiyama, "he seemed tired and just wanted to sleep. He looked hungry too. Wouldn't you want to let him eat?"

[Name], like the simp she was, fell right into the trap of the cunning Coach of Nekoma. The old man had a smirk on his face because he knew won.

"Aren't you willing to serve him?"

The manager grimaced as she realized what he was up to. "I ain't willing to serve for any men but he will be an exception 😫."

"Yeah. And Oikawa would be the one accompanying you."

"He will what?"

They were now in the city of Tokyo. The brunette setter kept pestering [Name] and she wanted to yeet Oikawa out of her sight. The duo were still not done in buying the foods needed.

"What should I get? Tuna sandwich or cheese sandwich?" [Name] asked herself.

"Milk bread!" Oikawa exclaimed.