Traitor.

CELESTE POTTER𝒙 DRACO MALFOY

CELESTE POTTER
𝒙
DRACO MALFOY

recommended setting  ╱   ❀ ׅ ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ⬩. . . .
any background,  georgia,  smallest text !
❪ © spidawebs, 2023 ❫

TRAITOR
❝ God, I wish that you had thought this through
before I went and fell in love with you. ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Olivia Rodrigo !

STARRING ! ! !

━━━━ Celeste Potter.
PORTRAYED BY                           Lily Collins.

PORTRAYED BY                                                   Lily Collins

❝ You're a real joker, aren't you? You git

❝ You're a real joker, aren't you? You git. ❞

━━━━ Aphrodite Orchid.
PORTRAYED BY                                     Natalia Dyer.

━━━━ Edward Orchid.
PORTRAYED BY                       Timothee Chalamet.

━━━━ Pansy Parkinson.
PORTRAYED BY                            Nina Dobrev.

━━━━ Jane Parkinson.
PORTRAYED BY                                Victoria Justice.

━━━━ Adrian Pucey.
PORTRAYED BY                                 Steven R. McQueen.

━━━━ Marcus Flint.
PORTRAYED BY                                    Zac Efron.

━━━━ Theodore Nott.
PORTRAYED BY                              Lorenzo Zurzulo.

━━━━ Mattheo Riddle.
PORTRAYED BY           Benjamin Wadsworth.

&&. . .

others as themselves.

𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 ╱   ❀ ׅ ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ⬩. . . .

Celeste was The Girl Who Lived, one half of The Twins That Lived. That's all she was known for in the wizarding world, she hated when people called her that, she was just Celeste. She grew up in a Gryffindor household and both of her parents were Gryffindor, so imagine her shock when she was sorted into Slytherin. Her brother, Harry, was sorted into Gryffindor which was actually really good for young Celeste cause now she'd have to make friends in different houses.

She had managed to make friends from every house which people would say was odd for a Slytherin. Everyone mostly blamed it on the fact that she was a girl who also grew up with Gryffindors. Celeste loved the Weasleys, they were the only family she'd ever known. Everyone found it peculiar that the twins were separated but it was better that way. Loads of people also found it strange that Celeste was placed with the Weasley family seeing as how she looked so different from them and they already had their hands full. The Weasleys offered only because they had plenty of love to go around.

Ron and Celeste grew up as if they were twins even though Ron was a bit older than Celeste. When Celeste was sorted into Slytherin, Ron thought he'd never have the same friendship with her but she was basically in Gryffindor common room more than she was in her own. When she started dating Mattheo Riddle, Ron didn't approve. Ron was afraid for Celeste and he would do anything to protect her.

When Mattheo and Celeste break up, Draco comes to comfort Celeste which made Ron and Harry prefer Mattheo over Draco because they knew Draco. After a fight between Draco and Celeste, The Weasleys decided it was best to send her to the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Before she left, she asked Blaise to extract her memories and cast Obliviate on her. When she gets expelled from the Academy, she was forced to return back to Hogwarts. Draco tries to make amends but Celeste didn't want to, she only remembered everything bad about him. Now it was up to him to try and make things right.

COPYRIGHT, I do not own anyone mentioned in this book besides Celeste, Aphrodie, Edward, and Jane. I do not own any videos or pictures put in the book. Everything I use is from Pinterest or Instagram.

JULES SPEAKS, mmm yeah

DEDICATIONS, sturniolostrio vmpfangs stabvctim wzrdsvhs holycomplex