ii. I'm Going to Kill Him.

My second class was Divination. I was a bit skeptical about out professor. "Welcome my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover of you possess the sight." She said getting up and tripping on her desk.

"Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future. This term, we'll focus on tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person opposite of you. What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds. First you must look beyond."

"What a load of rubbish." I say.

"You boy..." Professor Trelawney points to Theo. "Is your mother quite well?"

"I think so." Theo replies.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. Give me the cup." She grabs the cup and sighs. "Pity." She walks away. "Broaden your minds." She comes over to my table where Mattheo and Blaise sat. She shrieks at Blaise. "Your aura is pulsing, Dear. Are you in the beyond?"

"Sure." Blaise scoffs.

"Look at the cup. Tell me what you see."

"Okay, I'll bite." Blaise says grabbing my cup. "Cel's got some sort of a cross, that's trials and suffering. That there could possibly be a sun and that's happiness, so.. Shems gonna suffer but she's gonna be happy about it."

The three of us begin to giggle. "Give me the cup." Trelawney says. As soon as she touches it she yells out in pain. "Oh, my dear child. You have The Grim."

"The Grin? What's The Grin?"

"Not The Grin, you idiot, The Grim."

"Taking form of a giant spectral dog. It's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death." Theo read.

The class ended and I met up with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I told them about what Trelawney said. Unfortunately, they heard it all in their first class. "You don't think that Grim thing's got anything to do with Sirius Black?"

"Oh, honestly Ron. If you ask me, Divination's a wooly discipline. Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject."

"Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?"

"A fair few."

"Hang on, that's not possible. Ancient Runes is in the same time as divination. You have to be in two classes at once."

"Don't be silly, Ron. How could anyone be in two classes at once? 'Broaden your minds. Use your inner eye to the the future.'" Hermione mocked.

"That's it. Come on now, come closer. Less talking, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson so follow me." Hagrid takes us more into the forest. "Right, you lot, less chattering. Form a group over there and open your books to page 49."

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco asked.

"With your hands." I say causing Draco to smirk.

"Just stroke the spine of course. Goodness me." Hagrid mumbled.

"Goodness Draco, could you use your head?" I say sarcastically.

"Shove off, Potter." He says laughing and actually shoves me. I lost balance and nearly fell, luckily Draco caught my hand. "Falling for me now, are we?"

"I'd hardly call that falling. More like tripping over your bullshit." I smiled as I stood up.

He rolled his eyes and walked away. I stood with Theo and Aphrodite. "What's your problem?" Theo asked.

"Your best friend is my problem, he's acting like a bloody git and he's always making stupid comments."

"Well. What do you want? He's a blonde."

"All that bleach gets to his brain or something."

"He's not a fake blonde, Cel."

"You keep telling yourself that."

Neville tried opening his book after one stroke but it attacked him and he fell to the ground. "Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom." I heard Draco say.

"I'm okay." Neville said and got attacked again.

"I think they're funny." Hermione says as we all form our groups.

"Oh yah, terribly funny really witty. God this place has gone to the dogs." Draco said. "wait til my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes." Draco said and I impersonated him.

Theo chuckled. "Hush up now, Potter. He'll send daddy your way."

"Shut up, Malfoy." Harry said.

"Harry, please, not now."

Draco walked up to him slowly. He looked up slightly and looked concerned. "D-D-Dementor, Dementor!" He said scared.

Harry and I turned in fear. Nothing was there, he fooled us. When we turn back around, Draco and his henchman had their hoods up and began ooh-ing. "I hate fake blondes." I whisper to Theo.

"He's not a fake blonde, Cel."

"Whatever lets you sleep at night."

Hagrid cleared his throat. "Da, Da, Da, Duh..." He says drawing our attention to the beast behind him. "Isn't he beautiful? Say hello to Buckbeak."

"Merlin, that thing is uglier than Draco." I said causing Aphrodite to giggle.

"I heard that, Potter." Draco said.

"Try minding your business and maybe you wouldn't have your feelings hurt."

"...A Hippogirff."

"Oi, Potter."

"What do you want Malfoy?"

"How are you and my cousin?"

"We're fine... Why?"

"Oh." He said. "I'm going to kill him." He mumbled not knowing I could still hear him.

"Why are you going to kill him?"

"Enough talking please." Hagrid said. He whistled and the beast came back, I wasn't even focused. Everyone went to cheer Harry on, Malfoy went up to the Hippogriff, he was calling her names and she attacked Draco. "Serves him right. Hagrid told us not to call it names."

"Hagrid, he has to be taken to the hospital!" Hermione said. Why was she suddenly so worried about Draco's well being? It triggered something inside of me.

Celeste, shut up. I can hear your thoughts, you're annoying. Harry said.

If you weren't paying attention to me, you wouldn't be listening.

Just shut up. Why are you so worried about Malfoy, you hate him.

Hate is a strong word, Har.

"Oi, Potter. We're all going to the Great Hall, you coming?" Blaise said.

"Yeah, come on."

"What's up with you?"

"Malfoy got into my head, it's nothing."