3.

When I woke up we were no longer at the facility but I was in a lab. I sat up and looked around. It seemed like the early hours of the morning. I swung my legs over the side of the bed/table and stood up. I was a bit dizzy and did see some black spots but after a minute they cleared away. I left the room and started to walk down the hallway. I heard some voices so I followed the sound. The voices turned out to be in a kitchen when I walked in no one noticed until I spoke up. “Did someone burn breakfast?”
“Victoria!” Raven ran over and hugged me, fortunately I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and my gloves still. Hank patted my back and Charles nodded. After Raven, Darwin hugged me. “Thank you so much for that.” He whispered in my ear. I nodded and back away leaning on the counter. I saw Alex take a breath of relief and Sean smiled at me. “Seriously did someone burn the breakfast? It smells awful in here.” I walked over to the window in the kitchen and opened it. I took a deep breath and headed over to the stove and dumped out the burnt food. I opened the fridge and started to cook new food. Everyone watched me with wide eyes or heads tilted. “What?” I asked when I noticed everyone's staring.
“You were out for almost a full day and now you are cooking like nothing happened.” Charles told me.
“I feel fine, so no need to keep laying around.” I smiled and made up some breakfast burritos for everyone including myself. We all sat down at the table and talked about our lives. 

“Since we forgot to give you a codename, Queen Victoria, we came up with the name Rivet,” Alex looked at me after finishing his food. I pondered the thought for a moment. The longer I waited the more Alex seemed to regret telling me, but then I smiled. “I love it.” He smiled and so did the rest of the group.

Raven gave me the grand tour of the mansion. She told me stories of how her and Charles grew up there together. While we were walking around together Charles was training with Erik while the boys were sparring each other without powers. After Raven showed me my room which was to the right of hers she let me shower and change. The shower felt nice. I always took cold showers but for once I needed the warmth. After I got out and changed into some grey sweats and tank top with a thin long sleeve underneath it. I headed for the training room. The boys were dodging each other and laughing. I entered and they stopped. “Don’t stop because of me.” I chuckled and walked over to the bench.
“The great Banshee thinks that he can take you on head to head.” Alex declared and Sean turned tomato red. I scoffed.

“In a screaming match maybe, but anything else.. No.” I confidently said as I wrapped my hands. I already had thin gloves on but I wanted extra support. 

“Oh really? Then I challenge you right here and right now.” Sean said. I nodded my head and walked over to him. Darwin and Alex backed off. We leaned forward and circled each other.
“You do know I threw up an energy ball and survived, right?” I grinned at him. He simply nodded and moved towards me. Before he could even touch me I kicked out his leg, grabbed his arm, and pinned him down on the ground with his left arm behind his back. He squeaked at the sudden movement. Once I knew he wasn’t going to move I let go and stood up. “Anything else the ‘Great Banshee’ has to say?” I leaned in and cupped my hand around my ear. He just grunted and got up walking over to Darwin and Alex who stood shocked at what just happened. 

“Did she just-” Darwin started.

“And then-” Alex continued.

“Yeah” Sean finished as he sat down on a bench. I walked over a punching bag and started going at it. I didn’t really have any pent up rage but using one of my mutations I channeled others’ rage. I continued punching the bag harder and harder until it flung off the ceiling and landed a few feet away. I smiled and did a little dance to myself.

“She is the scariest and most adorable person in the world.” Alex watched me. Darwin and Sean nodded.
“You may have beaten Sean but can you beat Darwin?” Alex asked as I walked over to them.