Will You or You Will Love Me | 08

"EHHHH?! Your parents were Assassinated when you were a child? That's traumatizing."

Kuina said, Shocked.

"Yeah, but now it is just another bad memory."

Kuina patted her head because Kimiko is smaller than her and Chishiya.

"Then you were took in by a rich lady? You must've lived a Princess's life."

The two of them chuckled, looking at the view from the rooftop.

"I'm no princess... I'm the Ace Knave."

Kuina looked at her while Kimiko smiled.

"Ehhhh? You guys having fun without me? How nasty."

Kuina leaned back while smoking while I smirked at the familiar voice.

"Oh? What's a sweet little kitten doing here?"

Kuina was shooketh, fam. She looked at Chishiya than At Kimiko... With a "These two are sus" face.

"AH! ARE YOU GUYS... OH MY GOSH... YOU GUYS!"

"What?"

Chishiya said, In his soft voice.

"Are you guys like... You know! Dating?"

Chishiya quickly hid his face in his white jacket while hiding his flustered face. I just stood there, my jaw dropped.

"W-We're not dating! ...yet."

Chishiya said but muttered the last one.

(Kuina POV)

Chishiya, You have a thing for her do you?

×

×

×

I was walking onto Chishiya's direction while he just stared dreamy-eyed at Miko-Chan with A messy haired guy but... She kinda looks good with but no! Eh? Ohhhh, she's trying to get That short hair girl and that messy hair boy together aye? What a mischievous girl.

"aishhh I can't take it anymore! Chishiya, you should man up."

Chishiya ignored my word, But damn... He's looking at That messy haired dude with Jealousy and Mischief in his eyes. I could totally see he's crazy for Miko-Chan.

"I knew it! You like- No.. Love Miko-Chan!"

I pointed at him, then let a Hah sound and crossed my arms.

"Hmm, you figured it out?"

"All those looks you give her, your caring side, you talking about her like she's the best story ever told, and when I told you she was here you literally rushed just to see her but you said"

Kuina imitated Chishiya before chuckling.

"You WILL be mine.. Ki-Mi-Ko-Chan~"

Chishiya rolled his eyes then focused on Miko-Chan.

"You know what, If I were you I'm gonna ask her I like her before I have a rival."

Chishiya looked back at me, With a sus look.

"Rival?"

"Yeh, Look."

I pointed at a korean looking guy, sliding his fingers up to his hair, smiling while looking at Kimiko but lost his chance to talking to her.

"Who is that little piece of sh-"

"I warned you, but did you take it? noooo~"

I teased him while I walked away, with tantrums. But I heard him muttering things like

"She's mine... She will marry me... She is mine... Her all being is mine... Her hand in marriage is mine you filthy crap."

Boy he really wants her! But this is good... He finally has the time to think of a plan.

Chishiya you better make her yours!

The korean looking boy was walking up to her, finally having courage, He was wearing a tank top and denim skinny jeans.

"Hello, I'm Seo JeongWu."

"Rinchi Kimiko, Nice to meet you."

He was blushing awww but nah I want Chishiya to be in that position!!

SEO JEONGWU

Credits to this beautiful boy 🥺

Yo... Could this be.. a rivalry? Damn I went from best friend to prophet. Anyway... THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN!! CHISHIYA VS JEONGWU