Part : 16

The first ray of the sun touches Swara's face and it breaks her sleep that she has got sometime before only. All night of hers has passed in memorising the last four years of her life how her husband has treated her and how she lands herself being the single parent of her three kids. It's not an easy task but she has succeeded to do it thoroughly well. But last night she gets know one wish of her kids she can't be able to fulfill. And that is to bring their Papa to them. Because the man himself doesn't want to give them the identity they deserve.

However, she gathers her consciousness back and smiles a little seeing the kids sleeping with a cute frown on their mouth. As usual her two sons are sleeping by hugging each other while her little daughter has her mother's nipple in her mouth still. Swara manages herself and places them all securely in the middle of the bed. And then she goes to complete her morning chores before her devils get up from their sleep.

••••

It's not Swara is the single person who is devoid of sleep in last night. But there is another person also in this list. And the person is none other than but the devil himself. But this time he is not awake to make some dirty plans to trap someone in his web. Rather he is busy to think how he could get his FAMILY back, yes! Atlast he gets to know what blunder he has done some years back by not accepting HIS KIDS. Though it's true he has done everything back then just to take revenge of Swara's slap. But it's not his intention to outcast or dishonor his own kids. Kids! His kids ....ohhhh! How eager he is to listen "papa" from their mouth for him....He has sensed their pain that day when they have been looking towards the father-daughter duo in utter astonishment. May be they miss HIM! He is very thankful to Swara that she has given birth to HIS KIDS when he has denied for it.

Sanskar gets up from "their" fluffy bed and goes towards the balcony and looks downward where some trees are blooming with colourful flowers. This reminds him of HERS, HIS SWARA!!!! He smiles a little unknowingly. He still remembers how he has been flat in the first look of hers and how shamelessly he has been ogling her there only. Every time she has come before him he has noticed her without any knowledge of her. How beautiful and pure she looks! Without any make up also she looks the most beautiful to him. She is the only woman in this earth to capture this devil Sanskar Maheswari's HEART! Yes, without his knowledge he is madly and irrevocably in love with his own wife and the mother of his kids.

San(lost in own mind):- I've never ever touched any woman without her will. But Swara? She is something else. She has the aura in her that has made me spellbound that moment only but she never has showed any interest in me as I'm a billionaire. That has impressed me right. But she has done one wrong deed and that is to slap ME, the Sanskar Maheswari. This thing hasn't go well with my male ego. So I've had married her because without marriage I've no intention to claim her purity....I know I'm a rich spoilt brat and a bloody womanizer too. But after Swara I've left everything. It's like she is the cure of my wounded soul. When all world has been busy to criticize me for my faults, she has tried to mend this broken soul. And in this process, she has got the biggest betrayal of her life. And the reason is me!

What could I have done that time? I've been in such a family where parents are busy in making money and for business they can sell their kid too. So I've never wanted to go through the same phase of marriage and kids. But Swara! She has obliged me to go against my own will. And now see what blunder..no, no sin, yes.. I've done sin by going away from MY REAL FAMILY....But everything is not finished yet....Yes, I'll tell Swara every truth and fear of mine and then I'll also have my kids with me. Before that I've to meet Swara and I must have to tell her that I'll never marry Kavita....it's true her status as orphan has always stopped me from doing anything further but it's not only the truth....she doesn't know how much pathetic I'm without hers in this big building that EVERY NIGHT I USED TO BRING A SLUT HERE, BUT NOT IN OUR BEDROOM....BUT I'VE ONLY BROUGHT THEM HERE TO KEEP MY IMAGE PROTECTED and nothing else....after her going, I'VE NEVER LOOKED AT ANY FEMALE SPECIES.