Part : 21

Inside a lavish room, beside the big window a woman is standing by looking towards outside. In the dim light of the setting sun, her face is not clearly seen but the silhouette is giving us a sign that it belongs to some young woman cladding in a saree as her pallu is flowing in air along with her open hair. She is standing by holding the railing of the window. But anyone can say she is not in her senses. Because the outside storm is also not affecting her, may be her inner turmoil is much more violent than this outside one. The intensity of outside storm is evident in the flowing of window curtain along with her pallu too but she is lost in her thoughts :

Swara started to cry by hugging her love tightly. She couldn't even think that her love had gone through so much in her absence. She looked at him minutely to find his state which was somewhat giving her a clue that he was not having his meals rightly in her absence. His grown beard and lean figure was a tight slap on her face. How could she forget that her Sanskar ji couldn't even eat without having a glance of her. No....it was her fault! As a wife, she could have seen what was he facing. Rather she had just left him in his bad time ....

Kaki had been noticing Swara very attentively..she knew it..that knowing about her husband, Swara would forget her own plight. But she couldn't forget it.. moreover, she knew it also Sanskar Maheswari was nothing but a man of trust....he would be always that same guy who used to humiliate his own wife before all. And now he was not doing drama, what guarantee was of it?....no..she must have to find it out before it got too late..even his words were not believable to her..if he was aware of his parents' evilness then he could have chosen a way to overcome it..but no he was silently following their footsteps..and now after three long years, he was accepting his faults..something was not giving her good vibes..her inner feelings were alerting her to be aware of the coming danger..she knew Swara was very naive to this outer world that was why she again chose to believe this man after getting betrayed so many times too....she felt sorry for Swara because from childhood her only wish was to get a lovely husband and when she got a devil in the form of husband, her innocent heart couldn't but loved this selfish man immensely..but now she would be the shield to Swara to save her from this cruel man....she wished to Durga Maa in her mind to show her way to save her innocent daughter and little grandkids.

Other hand, Sanskar was back hugging Swara feeling her in his arms after long three years..his love, his jaan..and now the mother of his kids..he was too happy to express in words..he just wished to stop this time so that any storm would not be able to break his family this time....how much pain and hurt, he had caused to her, he just wanted to heal it with time..he knew it that he was not any innocent soul,rather a devil one..but this time he wanted to keep his happiness - his family to save it from every outer world problems..he would do ANYTHING to be with his LOVE..this time everything would be happening with his insistence..and he will make sure of it.

Soon they had to break their passionate hug when they heard the chirpy voice of their kids..soon they broke the hug to find kids were running towards them smilingly while Aman and Lakshya were coming with shouting - "go slowly, don't run kids". But the kids were been away from their parents from so long time that they were running without paying any attention to others.

Seeing them running recklessly, Sanskar quickly went to them and took them in his bear hug. After kissing on their face a numerous times, Sanskar stopped while kids were happy to get their Papa's attention for the first time in their life. Soon all the kids hugged their Papa tightly and very cutely requested to their momma - "momma, we..walth(want) papa..with uls(us)." Listening the kids' innocent wish, SwaSan had tears in their eyes..Sanskar looked at Swara with a longing while Swara smiles at them and nodded her head in yes..that made Kaki hell shocked because she didn't want Swara to be victim of this man's lies again this time..but she couldn't snatch the kids' happiness from them..then what she should do now?