-☆ Nonsense ☆-

When in doubt of no chapter ideas
Make yourself a genshin character

Name -

Nonsense
He doesn't remember his real name so from all his nonsense he causes, it stuck to be Nonsense :]

Age ( preference is over 18 ) -

Looks about 19 ish, 20 maybe but about,, 2000 ish year old

Nickname(s) -

Nomsense

Discount Newt

Xiao pt II

Gender -

Male ( Transgender, ftm )
He / They / It

Sexuality ( LGBTQIA+ is absolutely allowed :D ) -

Gay
Just,,, really really gay

Appearance -

The tail closes and is very soft. He uses it as a pillow alot.

Vision -

Hydro

Weapon ( be creative if you wanna !! ) -

Catalyst / Claymore ( whichever one works really UJDJZE— )

Affliction -

Adeptus
He's a very low ranked adeptus for the Hydro archon. So he doesn't have many powers when not in battle. Just larger lung strength to hold his breath underwater

( Back up, just in case )
Protector of ( some sort of underwater ruin )

Region -

Fontaine

Backstory ( optional ) -

Nonsense doesn't remember a lot about his past. But he does remember waking up in water when he was about,, 100 ish years old. Which was a while ago.

He just forgets many things a lot when he spaces or meditates. But if it sticks hard to the heart, it sticks.
But he keeps a very carefree and lazy profile. Sleeping on his tail is a very common sight really.
But if he remembers you or he knows you're up to no good. His demeanor is snapping and he will threaten your life with his.

Friends -

Xiao ( adeptus mutuals, they don't talk to each other much but remembering the good days is a common topic among the two )

Zhongli ( He's an archon, why would Nonsense not ? )

Venti ( same with Zhongli. But they both drink with each other, of course, Nonsense drinking non alcoholic beverages )

Any old person who gives a good story. Madam Ping pls adopt me

Sucrose ( He doesn't remember how he meet her, but doesn't regret it. She's calm to be around and her vibe is very soft )

Jean ( He looks up to her and how hard working she is )

Love interests ( Main and Back up ) -

Childe / Tartaglia

( Back up )
Albedo ? Maybe 👀 I dunno UEHUS—

Extra information -

Nonsense knows Childe is up to no good when it comes to the gnosis'. So he keeps a close eye on the Fatui.

Nonsense's elemental burst causes his tail to open, shoot out water, and flood the area with water for a few seconds before slamming everything in the water radius to the ground, dealing damage.

Nonsense is very rusty with fighting because of how isolated he lives.

He doesn't wear shirts to flaunt he has no more boob.

Please sleep on his tail and snuggle with him.

Seelie's ( the pets ) love sleeping on his head because his ears resemble a seelie. So they take him as their own.

When in doubt. Sneep uwu