Prologue

It was another normal day in class 1-A.It has been two months since the yakuza operation and his life has been pretty peaceful,But it's pretty boring for Bakugou since then.Eri was moved into dorms under U.A protection,and was adopted by Aizawa and Mic,Shinsou was also transferred into hero course and now he's member of class 1-A after Mineta got expelled for his behavior towards his classmates.

As he was looking out the window,his instinct tell him that something dangerous coming.He caught reflection of something that look like a gun."Get down!"He yelled.The class is full of confusion but they get down anyway.Not even 3 seconds later gunshots filled the classroom.The class started screaming,"icy hot put up a fuckin' ice wall!"Bakugou screamed again.Todoroki shocked but quickly brought his hand up and let a big layer of ice come up and protect them.

The shotguns continued for five minutes until they stop and it felt like forever.The class slowly got up and was shaken by the event."W-what was that?"Kaminari said shakily.No one had an answer but they looked towards bakugou when he went to the wall and pulled out one of the bullets.he studies it for a few seconds,narrow his eyes,and whispered"Fuck"loud enough for the class to hear."K-kacchan is somethi-"Deku started,but was cut off when Bakugou pulled out his dagger."Kacchan?!"He shouted out.The class immediately back off not sure what to do."Bakugou what are you doing?!"Aizawa yelled.He just looked at them before turning his attention to the ice wall infront of him.

They all stood there confused,just as Aizawa went to grab Bakugou the ice wall exploded."What the hell?!"Mina screamed out. They all back off once again when there is three strangers come in."Yo,Leo!.i miss you man!"The white haired man ran towards bakugou who was staring coldly at him.Bakugou poined his dagger forward "Stop,or i will kill you"He says with emotionless face.silence.no one dare to spoke."Shit.okay sorry"The white haired man stop immediately."What do you want?"Bakugou says as he slowly lowered his dagger and used the other hand to massege his forehead to the ridiculous situation he's in."Boss want you.its an order"The black haired guy start talking."No"Bakugou says as he turned his back."But,Leo its an order"The other guy with brown haired replied."No,i fuckin' quit 2 months ago dumbass"