CHAPTER 1

"W-what?"Says the white haired guy."leave"bakugou started."I don't want waste my time on you" This time was more firm,"but!-"as the haired white guy moves forward,but stop as the brown(dark brown) haired guy raised his hand to stop him."as you wish"the brown haired guy sighs then he started walking out, hesitate a bit the other guys followed him.The class dumbfounded 'cause what the fuck?! after they attacking them then just walked out as if it was nothing ?.

Aizawa is the first to react activate his quirk and try to catch the three stangers with his scarf (keyword:Trying)  as if the three were expecting it they dodge.the white haired guy smirks (sadistic kind of smirk ^^) looks intimidating with his wolf black mask with blue sripe on his right eye."well~ well~ look at that!"his black eyes look cold even with a cheerfull tone."Ne!.Zenon did you see that?!,that was close~"the Zenon guy that apparently is the black haired guy rolled his eyes.

"Who are you? and what do you want with bakugou?"Aizawa says in a threatening way.Zenon snorted "Are you dumb? or are you deaf?,'cause i already said that Boss want him"he says in a mocked tone,at that respond white haired guy laughing like its  the funniest thing has ever happened today even when his eyes stone cold.Aizawa snarls at that respond then a growl can be heard at the back of his head."Oi,I barely holding my self from choking you to death right now so you better get your asses get the fuck out of here"bakugou says looking murderous."I will be grateful to die in your hands leo~"Zenon respond with those love sick eyes that send shivers to some of them.

"YAKI,GET THIS CRAZY LOOKING HEADASS OUT OF MY SIGHT AND TELL YOUR FUCKING BOSS THAT I WILL NEVER COME BACK  EVEN SHE BEG ME TO! AND TELL HER AFTER SHE HUMILATE ME THAT DAY SHE BETTER BE FUCKING THANKFUL THAT I DONT CHOP OFF HER SHTTY HEAD"Bakugou yelled in rage as he pointing his dagger to the brown haired guy,He stilled a second then nodded his head quickly grab the two and jumped out of the window.

"Katsuki,what was that?"Aizawa ask him (Tired,angry,confused-),"I cant answer" not the time- he shows his poker face that perfectly well 'trained'. "why? is there's something you hide bakugou?"he turned his head,"ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS ROUND CHEEKS "rolled his eyes.BOOM! he come back to his usual explosive demeanor."Alright bro,if you don't want to answer thats okay but since when did you have a dagger?"kirishima started for obvious reasons (Avoid another fights-)"HUH?!,ARE YOU UNDERESTIMATING ME?YOU THINK THAT I CANT USE A FUCKING SHITTY KNIVES SHITTY HAIR?!"He yelled."huhh,bro no I just don't know that you use knives.Just wanna know man" Kirishima quickly denied.He huffs "I always good with knives" then rolled his eyes.

"thats make sense since kacchan is good at cooking since he was a kid,but that was for cooking tho not for combat hmm kacchan also good at hand to hand he can use it with the knives maybe because kacchan's quirk is explosion he got a little troubled that must be it since its also dangerous to use for training with people 'cause they can get serious injuries and can get accidently stabbed-" "Midoriya,you mumbled again" Todoroki softly nudge him "ah,sorry"he sheepishly scratch his head."fucking nerd" bakugou scoffed.And just that the conversation flewed by.

--------

They are currently in the common room for movie night,They are so loud to choose Disney movies or action movies and actualy its kinda annoying.

-

-

-

-

-

sorry for not posting in a long time,I had been busy and kind of forgot about this story hehe..😅 ,Anyways here is the update :D hope you guys enjoy it!...and sorry for some errors 😌