CHAPTER 3

It's cold,the rain is pouring.

No one is out except him,empty street with just Street lights standing a guy with a hood on.waiting for some one.

He just standing there,staring blankly at the wall across the street.

1:30 A.M,he's here.

"Hey there jake" A tall man with an umbrella greet him."Sup" He says.

"You got the documents?"

"Yeah,here"He handed the documents from inside his jacket without looking at the guy.He just keep staring at the wall like something- someone is watching him.

flip,flip,flip,flip-

"Alright,here is your money" The man says as he gives him wad of money.He hum as he counts the money and then walk away.

---

Inside his room,there is nothing special just a bed enough for two,a table with a chair and a wardrobe.he close the window and the curtains.

He then walk into the bathroom not care about the drip of water when he walked. 

Took off the jacket and pants he wear

Took off the cotacts and his green hair,

Finally he took off his mask.

He stare at his own reflection,red eyes that looks like an expensive ruby,ash blond hair,and a tired face.

Yeah,he's tired of everything.He just want to sleep and never woke up.He just want to die in his sleep 'cause it will be less painful,every day he woke up he always disappointed.

He groan mentally,wash his face and put on his pajamas.

Ready to sleep,hopefully the nightmares are kind to him tonight.

---

Run- 

He don't know why.

His feet wont stop-

And finally he came to a familiar street.His feet lead him to his home,his instinct on alert.

DANGER!DANGER!DANGER-

He repeat in his mind

He slam the door open,greet with the smell of blood.

He ran into the house until he sees two dead body on the floor.His breath hitch,tears building up,He didn't care about it.He fell on his knees.

Breath start going faster.He can't breath-

can't breath-

can't -

With difficulty he crawled over to the bodies in front of him.

"dad?,mom?"His voice cracked.He sounds so desperate.His vision is blurry,tears streaming down his face.

Then he touch something.

sticky,and round.Then he looked-

A red eye

He dropped it,stared in horror.

His head start feeling dizzy.Then a hand got thrown at him.He sees the hand-

His father-

The limp hand on his lap.He screamed.

NoNoNONONONONONO-

"it's all your fault"A voice behind him.

"NO!"He yelled at the man in all black with a mask on-

"Yes,it's all because of you!"

"NO!NO IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU KILLED THEM!"He screamed in despair as pull his hair in distressed,nearly ripped it.

"NO!ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!YOU BETTER BE DEAD!IF YOU DON'T TELL THEM THIS WONT HAPPEN"The man pull out his dagger.

He screamed again,voice full of pain,hopeless-

"i'm gonna end it all"The man says with a cold voice.

His head feels about to blow-

All of his body are in dull pain.

He can't breath!-

-

Eyes shot open 

He can't breath,he feels hand on his neck squeezing tightly.Knock all oxygen out.

Until he realised it's his own hand.

He's shaking violently.

Breath-

In,out,in,out,in,out

He rubbed his face, which was wet with sweat.He sigh.

"Can't give me a break huh?"He murmured then he laugh bitterly.

He reach his phone.

5:47 A.M

-Sigh- Another day huh?

Hope you guys enjoy it ^^

And sorry for the errors

'