Bun sitting P2

"Jellybean..." Thomas warns behind the camera as jellybean sat on the bed trying to hump hopscotch, he stopped and moved away from her hopping across the bed "Yeah... that's what I thought"

'Ooohh by tommy I wanna do the hump hump with hopscotch" Clearly Thomas said but in a much different voice then his own, in fact sounding like firedrake. 

"I know you do, but look at her, she's clearly not into it. she's hopping away see, she isn't into you jellybean, you got to learn about consent little man" 

"Okay... can I have a carrot" he says in the other voice again speaking for jellybean

"No, you can't have anymore carrot you'll be poorly"

"Ohhh please" jellybean moves closer as he spoke sitting up on thomas' leg 

"No, your mummy says I can't." 

"But mummy isn't here tommy"
"yeah well, I'm daddy. till she gets home. and daddy says no more carrots. there high in sugar and there bad for you. and I am not cleaning not gross bunny poop" he explained "..... fuck I'm losing my mind already" He sighed "Talking for the rabbits... that's a new low Thomas" He sighs "Do you think I'm going crazy hopscotch?" he asked her and she just sat glaring at him a little wiggling her nose "I know, this is what's happened to me without y/n around. You'd think I would last longer then this. But.... here we are," He sighs "you guys wanna go downstairs and see what mummy left in the cupboards for us to eat?" Neither rabbit moved "no? Shall we go watch murder documentaries?" he asks and both ran off downstairs ".... well that's a resounding yes" 

Clearly some time later Thomas sat on the floor by there hutch and play area with hopscotch sitting with him as she ate some lettuce, "I miss y/n hopscotch" he sighed "I miss her...  I want y/n to come home"