DEKU CAN SING?!?

"Does anyone know what's wrong with Deku?"

Ochako had noticed that recently her friend Midoriya Izuku, otherwise known as Deku, was starting to become a bit distant. He had stated missing lunch with both Ochako, Iida and the other Dekusquad members, he was staying after school more often than necessary and he wouldn't tell them what was going on by either avoiding answering questions or changing the subject all together.

At the moment he was doing one of the aforementioned and staying after school had ended. The Dekusquad and Bakusquad, minus their namesakes, as well as a few others were lounging in UA's class 1-A sitting room.

It had been Ochako who had asked about her green haired friends attitude. The rest of the room had looked up at the supposedly random question. They had been so caught up in either there own conversations or with their studying that they paused before seemingly double taking at the lack of an answer.

It was Iida who had finally answered her question with a somewhat robotic "No, he will not talk to me. I am afraid that he may be hiding something."

Which resulted in a somewhat sarcastic "what makes you think that? It's not like he's not answering any of our questions or avoids talking to us about it." From Todoroki.

Kaminari who had been silent until now suggested that they follow him next time he disappears. He was met with a jumbled mess of "no's" , "sure" and "how?" from the occupants in the room.

######### Time skip #########

"Ok, there's MidoBro. What now?" Whispered Kirishima. A soft 'we follow him, idiot' was his answer.

The class of 1-A, minus the Grapist and The walking-talking explosion, stealthily followed after Izuku through some seemingly random hallways that they didn't even know existed in UA, before finally watching Izuku walk into a plain looking door. Those with better eyesight from their perch could make out a 'music room' sign.

Thoroughly confused the group wondered closer and peered through the small window on the door. Inside they could make out some instruments and some speakers, no sign of Izuku anywhere.

Being the bright lightbulb he is Kaminari opened the door. Strangled sounds of protest met his ears before the sound of someone talking had them scrambling for some form of cover. Peering out into the room they spot Izuku with his back to them while sitting at a desk that looks like something a DJ would use.

Realising that they were not in fact discovered they listened to who was speaking. Muted gasps of shock could be heard as most of class 1-A heard the quiet, plain Midoriya talking to what they at first guessed was himself, later learning that it was not himself he was talking to.

Protests of 'we shouldn't be here' to 'maybe we should go' were silenced when the ones with better hearing shushed everyone. They were rendered shocked when they heard Izuku speak.

***
"Hey guys! Deku here, as you know I sometimes go live. Well I've had this done stuck in my head for days and I have decided it was time to sing it live. I hope you enjoy it, subscribe if you do and go follow my heroTube account @The_Real_Deku don't forget to hit that like button and turn on notifications" Izuku smiles at the camera and checks that all the equipment is ready, one of those microphones that sit on people's heads synced with the control station.
(A/N usually I wouldn't do this but I have to state that I have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm not a music student, I do art, but it's one of those recorder things like in Victorious)

A mumble of 'well, here it goes' was accompanied by the start of someone playing the piano. Soon it was matched with a smooth, somewhat deep voice that no one would think came from the small green cinnamon roll.