DEKU CAN SING?!? PART 2

It was a simple question.

A very innocent simple question.

A question the Izuku could not say 'no' to.

The question just so happened to come from Eri. A person that Izuku just couldn't say no to, no matter how much he wished he could.

A simple "Mr Deku, can you sing me that song you were telling me about? Pretty please! You said last time that you would sing it for me." The pleading face of Eri looked up at her hero from where she was tugging at his shirt.

The question cause a wave of silence to cover the common room. No one spoke up, all to intrigued with hearing the answer Izuku would come up with. It had only been a day since they followed him and they were still reeling over the fact that he can sing but never told anyone.

No one was surprised when Izuku agreed to sing to Eri, I mean it's Eri for all mights sake, they were however surprised by the next sentence.

"Of course Eri-chan! Which one? I was telling you about my favourite 3 songs I like to sing."

"The one about your old special person! You said they were special to you and I want to know why. You also mentioned that this was your way of confessing your feelings after they were gone so I wanna see if I can guess who it was by the songs words!"

"Oh. Of course Eri-chan!" Unexpectedly, Izuku turned to the corner where he knew his teacher was hiding and asked mr Aizawa a somewhat concerning question. "Mr Aizawa, can I sing a song to Eri, I want your permission because it's a bit, er mature?"

Aizawas answer surprised no one in the history of anything. "I don't care problem child, do as you want. But I'm going to be listening to, I want to know what song you're talking about."

"Alright! I'll be back in 2 seconds Eri-chan, I'm just going to get something to play the music on. Also to everyone that's listening, I'm sorry, I'm not very good." With a quick bow to the room in general Izuku sped up to his room, a faint trail of green electricity seen following him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It wasn't a very well known fact but Izuku has very good control of his vocal cords, it gets to the point that he can sing either really high notes or really low notes by himself, that and he has very good projection and is in no need of a microphone most of the time. The class was about to learn this fact soon.

Izuku had come back from his room with a mini portable DJ booth. Only to find all of his classmates, the big 3, Eri-chan, his home room teacher Aizawa and the principle Nezu waiting for him.

For Izuku it was a bit nerve wracking, he had never sung in front of anyone but his mother, however he pushed his nerves aside and reminded himself that he was doing this for Eri.

Put your loving hand out, baby
'Cause I'm beggin'

I'm beggin', beggin' you
So, put your loving hand out, baby
I'm beggin', beggin' you
So, put your loving hand out, darling

Riding high, when I was king
I played it hard and fast, 'cause I had everything
I walked away, but you warned me then
But easy come, and easy go, and it would end

So, any time I bleed, you let me go
Yeah, any time I feed, you get me know
Any time I seek, you let me know
But I plan and see, just let me go
I'm on my knees while I'm beggin'
'Cause I don't want to lose you
Hey yeah, ratatata

'Cause I'm beggin', beggin' you
And put your loving hand out, baby
I'm beggin', beggin' you
And put your loving hand out, darling

I need you to understand
Tried so hard to be your man
The kind of man you want in the end
Only then can I begin to live again

An empty shell
I used to be
The shadow of my life was hanging over me
A broken man
That I don't know
Won't even stand the devil's chance to win my soul
What we doing? What we chasing?
Why the bottom? Why the basement?
Why we got good shit, don't embrace it?
Why the feel for the need to replace me?
You're the wrong way track from the good
I want to paint a picture telling where we could be at
Like a heart ain't attached the way it should
You can give it away, you had, and you took the pay
But I keep walking on
Keep opening doors
Keep hoping for
That the call is yours
Keep calls on hold
'Cause I don't wanna live in a broken home
Girl, I'm begging

Mmm, ye-e-e-ah
I'm beggin', beggin' you
So, put your loving hand out, baby
I'm beggin', beggin' you
So, put your loving hand out, darling

I'm fighting hard
To hold my own
Just can't make it all alone
I'm holding on
I can't fall back
I'm just a calm 'bout to fade to black

I'm beggin', beggin' you
Put your loving hand out, baby
I'm beggin', beggin' you
So, put your loving hand out, darling
I'm beggin', beggin' you
So, put your loving hand out, baby
I'm beggin', beggin' you
So, put your loving hand out, darling

I'm beggin', beggin' you
So, put your loving hand out, baby
I'm beggin', beggin' you
So, put your loving hand out

Once Izuku was finished he sat there in silence waiting for everyone's reactions. Once again the class was shocked, they new the green bean could sing, and quite well too, they did not however know that his voice could go that low and gravelly.

Eri snapped out of it first, she ran to her hero and jumped on his lap giving him the biggest hug she could, before she started rambling about how he sounded really good and asking him to sing her some more songs and maybe teach her how to sing.

Not long after Eri started asking Izuku to sing her some more songs the rest of the group snapped out of their shock and started speaking over each other, trying to make some song requests of songs they wanted him to sing for them.

No one noticed Aizawa sending a video of Izuku singing to his husband, nor did they notice when he sent the video to the staff group chat claiming his class the most talented one, or the smile that crawled up his face when reading the disbelieving messages from the other staff, or the slight chuckle that escaped when reading his husband rhetorical question about asking the green bean to sing on his radio show.

(A/N: beware that for most of these chapters I don't edit. I'll get little inspirations and write it down and publish it when I'm happy, I don't have a beta reader and I only spend at least an hour working on these. There is bound to be spelling errors, so I apologise for that. Hope you enjoyed reading this!)