Part 1

YOUR NERDY BOYFRIEND SLAPS YOU SAYING THATS YOU ARE DUMB

You were scared to enter his room even though it was your boyfriend that was accompanying you for studying. He would always taunt you but you knew that it was for your benefit. You were not the best student. You never expected someone like Jungkook, who was perfect both in looks and brains to agree with your proposal. You always felt like you weren't enough. You lacked some brain but you tried your best to reach his expectations. Sitting on your spot you gulped trying to remember what you read yesterday.

"Do you remember the names and dates of events I asked you to learn?"

"Y-yeah I remember pretty much of-"

"Speak it up"

"Ah well...wait I need time to settle. I'm nervous"

"I'm using my time to teach you dumbass and you need time to settle yourself"

You forgot the answer because of the stress and nervousness.

"I-I don't remember the names. Can you give me some hints? I'll answer the question instantly after that"

"Are you for real right now! You don't remember something that you read only yesterday??!! I've never seen someone this dumb before! How the fuck did I even accept you as my girlfriend! I deserve better!"

Your eyes start filling with tears, your heart shattered hearing his words. You spoke between sobs.

"Aren't you being too mean, Jungkook? I am here trying to reach your expectations and this is how you treat me? Do you even consider me as your girlfriend in the first place!! All you do is as me to study while you do your own stuff. You never spend your time with me. When was the last time we went on a date? An actual romantic date?"

 "Spending shitty time to go on dates are what idiots do!! Now get back to the studying, fool!"

"Get a life, Jungk-..." you felt your cheeks burn from pain.

You clung your cheeks in pain as you sit from the force.

"D-did you just slap me?!"  You asked, shocked.

"I-I d-didn't mean to-" Jungkook moved back. He hadn't meant to do that. He never meant to slap you.

You had had enough.

"But you did anyway! I don't care anymore. We are over, Jungkook. You know what I find you pathetic that I don't even want to slap you back. I hope you rot to death from the guilt that you slapped and lost someone who loved genuinely!"

"N-no y/n wait...listen up..."

"I swear if I see you speak a single word now...I don't know what I'll do!"

You storm out crying from the anger and sadness. Jungkook tried holding your hand...even tried pulling you into a hug but you yanked his hands off you and ran out of the house. You didn't pick your call or reply to his messages. Months passed.

Jungkook and you saw each other every day at school but you would just pass by like you didn't know him. He tried talking to you but everything between the both of you was over. You had no feelings for him in your heart except hatred.

2 years later

"Jeon Jungkook"

He was the next interviewee. He went inside, nervousness filling his body cause he had wanted the job for a long time now. As he went inside, his eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat at the sight of you sitting between the other 2 interviewers. Someone who he had called dumb once was to now interview him today. He gulped the nonexistent lump and was now inside him.

"So you worked for the Kim's for the past year, what made you drop your job, Mr. Jeon? Umm...Jeon Jungkook??"

"Excuse me...sorry. I was just carried away by some thoughts. I didn't quite catch the question" He replied to your cold expressionless stare.

"Never mind. You can go now. We'll let you know if you passed or not" The other interviewer said.

Guiltiness filled his head as he walked out and sat, waiting. He wasn't guilty about ruining the interview instead he felt each and every word he said back then, pierce his heart. After hours of waiting, he could finally see you coming out of the room.

"Y/N" He called as he saw you.

You turned to him with a professional smile.

"Oh congratulations, Mr. Jeon. You passed the interview successfully"

"No. I wanted to talk to you about what happened that day...I-I'm sor-"

"I like keeping my profession and private stuff separate. Hope you'll work hard under me. Thank you"

Flashing a smile you walked out.

🎉 You've finished reading { ✔ } When Your Nerdy boyfriend calls you dumb and slaps you ( J.JK Oneshot ) 🎉