/Hair\

Take this trash, I know, it needs work but 🧍‍♂️
INCLUDES:
- Smut
- Hair pulling
- Anal, lmao
- Aftercare
- Shigaraki x Overhaul
- Overstimulation

————————————————————

Bed sheets crumpled and mounds of fabric were clutched and viciously pulled in fists.

"F-fuck, Overhaul, I don't know if I-I'm gonna la-ahh~st~" Shigaraki moans and slurs on his words, desperately craving more and more of the man fucking him.

"Ohh, Angel, your so tight-" Kai breathily gasps, gloved hands clutching his thrusting waist.

"Oh god- fuck me- fuck me senseless, Over-" His pleading is cut short when strong fingers grip cyan roots. "F-FUCK-"

The shorter man orgasms almost instantly, his contents leaking onto his superiors lap.

"O-oh you came so easily, baby- ahh~ I cant stop, you feel so fucking good, angel- mmh" Chisaki attempts and fails to cease his vicious pace, the others body too welcoming for his need.

"G-god, master- oh god, keep fucking me- a-ahh~" Already exhausted, Tomura spreads his legs further as he happily allows the other to cum.

"That's right, I-I'm your master. Your my bitch. My tight little bitch- ahhh~ mmh~" Finally climaxing, Overhaul quickly grabs a cluster of the others hair, searching for something close to ground him during his high.

"f-FUCK~ DADDY-" Tomura screams as he climaxes, throbbing and quickly releasing again.

The two take a second to calm down. Hot, wet skin slapping together lazily as hands search for hands.

"So... you have a hair-pulling kink, huh?" Kai remarks, kissing his and the other's fingers laced together.

"Oh s-shut up..." He takes another moment to breathe. "I didn't realise how fucking good it felt having it pulled- you really know what I want,"

"Apparently. Ugh- I cant imagine going a day without hearing those delicious moans of yours, Angel~" He growls the pet name close to the shell of his ear, nibbling at the flesh.

"S-stop, you're gonna make me cum again, dumbass..."

"Mm?" His hand rests on Shigaraki's thigh. "You want me to pull out or do you like me inside you?" He grumbles lazily, kissing his neck.

"Stay inside me... I like feeling you," He pecks the others lips quickly before returning for a deeper kiss.

The brunette grips his partner's waist in support, Tomura biting his bottom lip and kitty licking his tongue.

"S-stop, you're making me hard again" Aroused, he buckles his hips instinctively.

"Oh f-fuck yes- You don't think I n-noticed?" He falters on his words, grinding down on the member still inside him in response.

"Alright, l-let's just go to bed and fuck in the shower tomorrow, 'that sound good?" He sloppily voices his thoughts, finally pulling out of his lover and laying back on the couch.

"Okay, okay- but only if you let me suck you clean before we pass out,"

"Deal." He watches the others head lower between his thighs, cock twitching at the sudden warmth.

Tomura bobs his head up and down, making sure to lick the length in his mouth fully. Tiredly, the cyan-haired boy's brain wishes he had a good replica of his lovers dick for his pleasure alone, but the thought is dismissed when he feels fingers clutch onto his shoulders.

"S-stop- ah~ Angel, let's get in bed before I die of exhaustion," He fumbles on a joke, but hums a laugh anyway.

"Yeah, I'm tired as hell," He finishes cleaning, putting his shorts back on and groggily making his way to the nearby bedroom in question.

Finally slumping onto the mattress, Kai snakes his hands around the smaller man's waist and kisses his exposed shoulder gently. Tenko leaning into the touch, a smile spreading across his face.

"Goodnight, Angel," He hums lovingly

"G'night, needy bastard..."