Chapter 1

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Bloom had known Elizabeth Jensen for almost a year now. She was a sweet, 28-year old woman, who Bloom sometimes wished would have been her mother. That's why Bloom found it difficult to lie to her about going to Alfea. What she didn't expect, was the picture of Elizabeth in Farah Dowling's office on what seemed to be her wedding day. The day on which she had married headmaster Silva.

"I'm sorry, who is this?" Bloom asked, trying to make sure that Liz hadn't been lying to her as well. "That's Elizabeth Silva. She is headmaster Silva's late wife. Why?" "She looks just like someone I know from the First World. Elizabeth Jensen." Looking up at her student, alarmed, Farah asked if she was sure that was her name. "Yeah, she came to live next to us last year and I used to go to her for advice and such." "Callum! Get me headmaster Silva immediately. Tell him it's important."