Chapter 3

"I don't have a husband, Sky." "Yeah, you do. I'll go get him. Just, stay here." And off he went, in search of Saul Silva.

Looking at the young ginger girl with a questionable glance, Liz asked "is everyone around here like that?" "I have no idea, it's the first time I have met him" Bloom quickly responded.

Looking around the campus, both girls suddenly heard the blonde guy from before "I swear it. She's here, Silva. Look!" Realizing they were talking about her again Elizabeth looked in the direction of Sky and apparently Silva. "Son of a bitch, you are right. Liz, love!" Silva yelled while running towards her. Coming to a halt in front of her, Silva caressed her cheek and said "love, where have you been all this time? I thought you had died" while a stray tear fell down his cheek. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

Saul felt his heart break all over again. She didn't remember him. How? "It's me, Saul, your husband" "I'm afraid you're mistaking me for someone else, Saul". The way she said his name was still the same and still gave him the same feeling.

"Liz, it's good to see you again" Farah spoke from behind her." "Okay for the last time: I have no idea who the hell you guys are" sharing a look with Saul, Farah and him had the same thought. Farah went into her mind and made Liz faint while Saul caught her. "We'll fix this, Saul. Let's bring your wife home"