Chapter 39 - Lixie

Lilliana Outfit

I shot up in my bed, sweat dripping down my neck

I shot up in my bed, sweat dripping down my neck. My whole body was trembling. I felt teardrops hit my bed, but wiped them away, not wanting to start one of the crying fits. Risking waking up Dixie.

I wasn't shocked by the nightmare, since it had happened almost every day since the breakup.  Luckily for me, Dixie still hadn't found out about it, and I wanted to keep it that way.

Quietly, as possible I took off my blankets, putting my slippers on my feet. I opened my door as slowly as possible, trying not to make it squeak. Then I made my way into the kitchen.

I poured myself a glass of water, trying to stay up. The last thing I wanted was to go back to bed and see those horrific images of the fire all over again. I grabbed a bag of chips from the cabinets, and my glass of water, plopping myself on the couch.

I put my chips and water on the coffee table, starting to shiver. I walked into my room, took the blanket off the bed, and wrapped it around my shoulders. I headed back to the living room, sitting back down on the couch.

Now with the blanket wrapped around me, eating my chips. Once I got bored I turned on the TV putting it on volume 10 not trying to wake up Dixie.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I looked at the clock, seeing it was 9:30, making me realize that Dixie was going to be waking up soon. I got off the couch and turned off the TV.

I went back into my room, grabbing my phone, so I could play music. I was going to make Dixie breakfast, figuring she would be hungry when she woke up.

I hummed along to the music, mixing pancake batter. I knew Dixie had a love for them, and I wanted to make my friend happy. I turned on the stove, letting the pan heat up, so I could coat it with butter.

Dropping the butter, I heard a sizzle, meaning that the pan was hot enough to pour the batter in. I poured it in, watching it form into a circle in the pan.

I was about to start my second batch when I heard  34+35 and started to sing along to the lyrics.

"Baby, you need a seat belt when I ride it. I'ma leave like a door come inside. Even though I'm wifey you can hit it like a side chick. Don't need no side dick," I sing along to the third verse, moving my hips to the beat while mixing the batter.

"And I thought you're innocent," I hear a tired Dixie yelp, making me turn around. Her hair was messy, and she was yawning she had just woken up.

"Sorry, I was making your pancakes, and listening to Arianna Grande on my Spotify," I say, walking over to my phone to pause the music. I placed the batter back onto the countertop.

"Honestly, it's fine. Plus, you're making me pancakes. I couldn't have found a better roommate," Dixie says, making me laugh as I continue making the second batch.

Dixie sat on the kitchen counter, talking to me as I continued to make the pancakes.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

TikTok

Dixiedamelio✔️- In honor of her making me pancakes I let her teach me a dance
♥️:1.4m 💬: 26.3k 🗣️: 18.7k

user- Dixie is gotten better •|Liked by Creator|•
user- I want a friend who makes me pancakes
user- Love their friendship
user- You guys are so pretty 🥺
user- Lilli, do be teaching dancing to everyone
user- Dixie, tell Lilliana we miss her and Bryce

Lilliana_wilson✔️- You hear that @Noahbeck
♥️:2.6m 💬:31.7k 🗣️:28.9k

Noahbeck✔️- Hey, Lilliana give me back my girlfriend back
>Lilliana_wilson✔️- No, she is my wifey
>Dixiedamelio✔️- Sorry, Babe. Lilliana is my wifey
user- haha them talking in the comments
user- Noah and Bryce crying right now
user- Lixie is superior
user- Not Noah and Lilliana fighting over Dixie
user- Lilliana will be taking Dixie from Noah

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Ready to go," Dixie asks me. I nod my head, wrapping the blanket around both of us. She smiles before pressing play on Grey's anatomy both just relaxing for today.