The call

I sat under an olive tree in deep thought on how to fill the gap in my heart. I had a lovely wife (Eka), servants at my beck a call, I was rich scratch that wealthy, I had what any man could dream of though I didn't have any child, but I wasn't bothered. I felt the gap in my heart had nothing to do with my childlessness.
I decided to look for my wife and let go of what was bothering me I heard a still small voice at the back of my mind saying! 

"Go for yourself, leave your father's house to a place I will show you"

I felt dizzy and confused, how was I supposed to leave the comfort of my brethren to go to a place I didn't know but at the same time I felt an inner peace because there do many promises attached to this single sentence. So I made up my mind to go if that's what it takes to get rid of the gap in my heart then so be it.

Rising up early in the morning I called all me servants and my wife to gather all our belongings and get ready to move. It was as if something better still someone already spoke to them nobody asked any questions not that my servants had a choice, but I liked to carry everybody along. But my wife also didn't question my sudden decision but went along with it. 
With no destination in mind I set out of my father's house with my wife, servants and my brothers son Imra who insisted on following me. And we all moved towards a city called Phoenicia. The minute I stepped into the city that still small voice came back again and told me I would prosper here. It might sound crazy, but I always feel calm and at peace, so I leaned into the voice and communicated with it. It comforted me and I slowly felt the gap with my heart close little by little. And I kept smiling to myself because I had a new-found friend though it in my inner mind, but it felt real to me like a person was communicating with me. So yes my new friend. 

Staying in Phoenicia for a while I moved again because there was scarcity of things, so I moved to a larger city called Kemet. This city was known to kill the husband of any woman the king set his eyes on, and my wife was a beautiful woman that no man would see without look at her twice with awe. So I asked Eka to pretend as my sister, and we entered into the city as brothers and sisters. True to what they are known for we were brought to the king and on seeing Eka he immediately claimed her as his. I was treated well for her sake. I was even able to acquire so many properties. But as if that was not meant to happen every member of the Kings family fell ill to an unknown disease. 
Suddenly the king came to meet me with anger visible in his eyes he came booming saying I had lied to him about Eka my wife that I should have told him she was my wife, and he won't have taken her to be his wife, so he sent us out of his city, but he allowed us to leave with all that we owned an acquired from kemet another journey began to a city called Eulogia.

Thanks for reading, please don't forget to like, comment and I would like any suggestions you have. Thank you.