1 | work day

I woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready for work. I made myself breakfast, today I craved some egg with the leftover fried rice from last night. I got out of my pyjama and in my outfit for today.
[your outfit]

I had to get up pretty early, cause I have to open the café today and prepare everything

I had to get up pretty early, cause I have to open the café today and prepare everything. When I arrived, my coworker was already waiting, I'm glad she offered me her help.

"Good morning Y/N" she said with a soft smile.

"Good morning Jisoo, I hope you didn't have to wait for a long time." I know she voluntary came to help me, but I still feel bad that she had to wake up so early because of me.

"No, I just arrived too, I hope you slept well. I know you're not that good at waking up so early in the morning."

"Haha, yeah, it wasn't easy, but I slept better than I thought and it's not like I have a choice." Our boss is sick currently, therefor she gave me the response for the café. Not sure why she thought I will be the most trustworthy person, but I take it as a compliment and also I think she did on purpose to annoy me -.-

I open the front door and we go inside. First, we place all the chairs down and put some flowers and candles on the tables. Jisoo got in the back and started to prepare the ovens for our homemade breads. I prepare the coffee area and the counter. I go to the back to get some cake and fresh croissants and bring them to the front counter, I place them behind the glass. I love how cozy this place can be, the only thing that's left is some music. I got startled for a moment, cause exactly in that moment music started to play. I look around and see Jisoo laughing cause of my reaction.
[The café looks something like this, of course you can have your own imagination in your head^^]

"It's so easy to scare you! Anyways, are you finished?" Her laugh makes me laugh too.I look at the clock and see its almost time to open the café.

"Eh yeah, I'm finished."

"Ok good, you're staying behind the counter, right?" I nod.

"You got this, I know its early, but prepare your best attitude for the costumers. I'm gonna work in the back and in 20 minutes I will bring you the first buns." It's funny that she gives me orders even tho I'm the one who's supposed to be the boss here. But she knows what she does and I don't care really.