7 | first date

Y/N's POV

Today is Wednesday, I have my first date with Dahyun today and I'm so excited. But first I have to go to work, Dahyun meets me at the café after work.

After I wash my face, brush my teeth and get some fresh new clothes.
I decided this is gonna be my outfit for the date, I hope I don't make it dirty at work

On my way to work, I meet Jisoo, who's also on her way to the café.

"Hey Y/N, what a coincidence. You look really good today. I mean you look always good, but today there's something different. Do you have a date?" Jisoo teased me and winked at me. How does she even know?

"Actually yes I do. Guess with who?"

"Mark." I widen my eyes. "Haha, just kidding. You have to see the look on your face. It's probably Dahyun, you and she got really close at the party."

"Yeah." I remember what happened at the party and turn a little red. Jisoo noticed and instantly knew that we didn't just talk at the party.

"Wait what?! You kissed?" She got so excited for me and I did too. We looked like little kids jumping around.

We talked more about this situation with Dahyun and Me. Till we arrived at the café. We greeted our coworkers and started with our tasks.

The whole time I was so excited, but each hour I got more and more nervous. I really don't want to fuck this up.

I'm behind the counter and take the orders from our customers. A familiar man stands in front of me.

"Guten Tag, Y/N" Mike greets me. From time to time he teaches me German words and phrases.

"Schön dich wiederzusehen, Mike. What can I get for you."

"Oh shit, you remembered that?!"

"Of course." I wink at him.

"Anyways, I would like a hot chocolate with marshmallows this time, to go." I nod and make him the hot chocolate he wants.

"Here you go, have a nice day." He pays for his order, but stops for a second.

"Oh and by the way, good luck with your date." How does he know? Probably Jisoo told him... she really can't keep anything to herself.

I thank him and we say goodbye to each other.

More time passes by. My shift is over and I get my stuff and leave. I'm glad my outfit didn't get dirty.

I go outside and look to my right, Dahyun is already standing next to my car.

"Hey, I hope you didn't have to wait long?" Seeing her looking at me makes me very happy.

"No just a couple of minutes, but now you're here and I'm happy to see you." Fuck that smile is so cute and makes me blush a little.