3 | sweetness

Dahyun's POV

I feel so bad, I didn't mean this to escalate. Jihyo said it would be the best for me not to go to my favorite café for a while. But I want to go there again, to relax and to see Y/N again. I need to apologize. I think I should just go. If Y/N would be a dangerous fan she would've posted something already or done anything weird, right? But she didn't, cause she has no clue who we are and she's probably really confused about what even happened.

After some more thinking, I decided to go to the café. Let's hope she works today.

After about 15 minutes, I finally arrived. Wow, I really crave some lemon tea now.
I enter the building and look to the counter, where a long line is. I wait in the line too, meanwhile, I try to see if Y/N works at the counter. I come closer and closer and so I can see if she's there.

Yes, she is. She looks so cute while talking and helping the customers. Shit, she really is stuck in my head.

Finally, it's my time to order.

"Good day, how can I-" Y/N is shocked to see me.

"Good day, I would like to have a lemon tea and one of your mozzarella & ham sandwiches." I can't stop smiling, I'm so happy to see her again.

"O-Of course, do you wanna stay here? Or is everything to go?" she stutters, that's cute

"I wanna stay here. Oh, can I donate something?"

"Yes you can, thank you so much." I put some money in the jar and a piece of paper in Y/N's hand. She looks down at the piece of paper and puts it in her pocket. She tells Yeji my order and she shows me my table. I wonder why Y/N didn't open it right away, does she know what's on it?

I wait for my order and start reading my book,it's a gift from Sana. Then my phone vibrates, a message from an unknown number. I read it:

"Do you want another lemon tea?"

I look over to my glass and realize I already drank the whole glass.

"Yes, please." I send my message. Who is tha-? Oh she knew what was on the paper, how can I forget.

As expected Y/N comes to my table with a glass of new lemon tea. Oh god, why is she like that?

"milady, you ordered a fresh homemade lemon tea?" She makes me blush so hard. She saying that makes me go crazy, because of what a dork she is.

"Yes that was me, thank you."

"If it's okay with you I would love to talk to you in my break, just give me 5 minutes to finish my task." I nod and of course, I can't stop smiling.

She finished and took the seat in front of me.

"First of all, I'm really sorry for what happened at our dorm. It was my fault you had to go through that chaos. Jihyo didn't mean it like that, she just tries to protect us."