the betrayal

Dabi was in a alley at night the rain falling off his hair and face as he looked at the neon lights of the city being beautiful hearing steps from behind he ignited his arm in flames."I turn you into a incenerated corpse..."Dabi said as the man walked out of the shadows revealing to be the Pro Hero Eraserhead."It's me...Did you think of the proposal?"He asked Dabi deactivated his quirk as he looked towards the City a smile on his face slightly almost a hopeful smile."Are my requests made?"Dabi asked as he turned Eraserhead nodded as Dabi smiled fully."Then let's smoke out the rats nest...."He said as he walked past Eraserhead and Eraserhead followed him to a alley where a bar is as other Pro heroes were in hiding in the shadows.

    Dabi walks into the bar greeted by Kurogiri and Shigaraki.Shigaraki smiles under his mask as Dabi smiled back."Sorry bout this Handyman..."He said as Shigaraki looked confused before the bar was engulfed into blue flames Shigaraki in a fit of rage rushed at Dabi."You bastard!!!"Shigaraki yelled as he went to touch Dabi only for his quirk not to work Dabi began to laugh."w-What?!" Shigaraki yelled as he was kicked away by Dabi the two beginning a hand to hand fight Shigaraki still not able to use his quirk.

Meanwhile....

Aizawa watched the two fight using his quirk watching The other villains as they went to attack Dabi only for the Pro-Heroes to rush in beginning a assault on the Villains Aizawa hanging back still.

Back to the fight....

Dabi dodged a left hook from Shigaraki as Shigaraki quickly kneed Dabi in the stomach causing Dabi to stagger back and cough blood Shigaraki in a fit of rage he ran at Dabi to tackle him to the floor only for Dabi to grab Shigaraki's shirt lifting him in the air slamming him through a table.Shigaraki Got up quickly grabbing Dabi and throwing him over the bar table.Dabi got up only to barely dodge a knife from a low life villain as he head butted the villain dazing him before doing a spinning back kick kicking the villain through a window Dabi smirked before he felt a sharp pain go through his left shoulder as he let out a grunt looking at the culprit it being another nobody as he grabbed the villain then slammed the villain's face into counter breaking his Nose.Shigaraki grabbed Dabi throwing him into a wall then began to repeatedly punch Dabi in the face and gut.

       Dabi dodged the last punch punching Shigaraki in the gut then kicking him off then tackling Shigaraki through a door as they fell down a flight of stairs both landing with a thud and breaking a few ribs.Dabi groaned as he went to stand up only to be kicked in the face by Shigaraki as Shigaraki picks up a chair it disentigrates it he grins menacingly."Looks like our quirks are back Dabi...Hope you're ready to die Dabi!!!!"He yelled as he charges at Dabi only for flames to to flying at him he barely dodged his shirt catching fire some.As Dabi stood up laughing some grinning too."You see Shigaraki!The difference between us is You fight for the fun of it!I fight to protect something!And You have to get close to hurt me so come at me Chapped Lips!"He yelled engulfing his left side in blue flames quickly the flames turned green as the two ran at each other they were grinning madly.

Few hours into the fight....

They were both beaten up places on Dabi where the meat were seen where Shigaraki disentigrated his skin and Shigaraki's shirt was burt off and there were third degree burns on him from Dabi both were still undefiant as Dabi stumbled forward his quirk overused more burns appearing on him and Shigaraki's hands were bleeding as he also stumbled forward they both went for a punch both landing sending them stumbling back spitting blood out as Dabi was to slow Shigaraki tackled him to the ground slamming Dabi into the floor yelling in a fit of rage.Dabi was grunting from the multiple Concussions he kicked Shigaraki off him he stumbled up they both grabbed conveniently laid down Crowbars as Dabi burnt his so it's be hot to the touch Shigaraki left his pinky off his the two charged at each other yelling as Shigaraki went for a fake stab Dabi dodging stumbling as Shigaraki quickly moved slicing Dabi's stomach Dabi yelling touching his stomach to see blood."Seems like those Training lessons with Kurogiri paid off chapped lips..."Dabi said Shigaraki becoming distracted with talking about his plans.

   Dabi took this time to slide to Shigaraki slamming the against Shigaraki's stomach causing him to scream from the paid of fire as Dabi stabbed into Shigaraki's stomach causing him to go silent."Found a way to shut you up huh..."Dabi said letting the body fall to the ground as he walks out smiling as he seen the bar burnt basically to the ground he walks out seeing the heroes and Cops the cops aiming at him."Freeze;You ar-"The young cadet was about to finish till Dabi glared causing him to piss his pants and Erasure walk up."It's alright he's with us...We are in your Gratitude...So when do you plan on join UA Dabi?"Erasure said smiling slightly Dabi thought before smiling."Well tomorrow maybe but I want to be sure my Little Brother gets a good education...And I'm fucking tired I'm heading out peace..."Dabi said whistling flipping the cops off as a pro hero sweat drops and looks at Erasurehead who sighed as the pro speaks."Are we sure we can trust him Erasure?"The hero asked as Erasure turned to him"Well I guess we can...Hell he fought his boss with intent to kill the best we can do is let him do as he wants..."Erasure said before walking off.

    Somewhere in Musutafu....

       A young greenette boy was I his room crying as he was bruised and bleeding from his childhood friend who beat him up his mother cleaning his wounds angered by what happened when the door got a knock at the door."Izuku sweetie do you think you can hold the alcohol wipe against it?"She asked Izuku silently crying nodded doing as she asked as she went to the door revealing Dabi which she smiled at him happily"Touya!You're back I thought you were busy doing that one thing..."She said mentioning the plan from earlier "It's cool ma don't worry it's already over with"He said smiling as he looks around."Where's my little green fluff of a brother?"He asked till Inko looked sad and looked towards Deku's room as Dabi walked in and seen something that caused his quirk to activate for a moment as he ran up to the little boy sliding Deku grabbed instantly onto Dabi crying into Dabi's neck."Hey hey Little bush what's wrong?..."Dabi asked trying not to cry for Izuku's sake."K-K-K-K-Kacchan hurt me Touya!!!"The little boy cried his heart out to his older brother making Dabi's heart sink...He felt awful that he wasn't here earlier.

"shshsh it's okay now...I'm here I got ya.... Tomorrow we're going somewhere!Just me and you okay buddy!?"He said as his original plan was to being Deku with him to UA."Where are we going Touya..."He asked curiously as Dabi smiled softly."It's a surprise...Now come on let's get you cleaned up so we can watch your favorite video and your favorite movie!"Dabi yelled throwing Izuku in the air for a moment earning a giggle from The child.

    Somewhere else...

A man without a face in a chair growls looking at his successor."You've failed me Tomura...Luckily I got a new experiment..."He said grinning evily lights turning on behind him Nomus upon Nomus appearing and then a white haired young man is seen with no expression."Meet the Todoroki Experiment...."