C1

"C'mon, your aim is slipping," Ember told Alexa as She dodged another one of her throwing knives. Ember wore a green hoodie and Black jeans. She wore brown snow boots. They were furry and had a white-collar of fluffy goodness at the top. Don't question why she wore boots in the Summer.  Ember's black hair went down to her boots. Pretty unpractical but my chances of finding a girlfriend are impractical, yet, my grandmother still says that I'll have one. Eh whatever.

    "But Breeze isn't even doing anything," Alexa complained. "He cramped his arms," Ember replied. "Lies,". " Ohhhhhh the pain and agony," Breeze said from the cafeteria's bleachers.  Alexa wore a  jeans red shirt that read," Please don't ask me the time,". She had short black hair and black eyes.  " Breeze, we know you're faking it," Ember muttered. "How long did I fool ya,". Breeze jumped up off the 14 feet high bleachers and drifted down like a feather. Well, something like that. He had wings on his back, made out of pure energy. He wore a blue shirt with a Crossbody bag under his left arm. He wore shorts and was basically Mr. Summer.  He had short blonde hair. 

" Not long," Alexa cut in. "Well, I think that's enough practice for today," Ember said as she abruptly walked out of the door.  "Uh, are you sure?" Breeze asked. "Y-yeah, we'll pick back up tomorrow," Ember sprinted out into a field. The grass was up to her waist. It made waves and a strong southerly breeze gust by.  She fell to her knees. "It's getting worse," She whispered to herself. She materialized a  green-handled Katana in her hands and picked herself up.  "Can't let it escape. Never will."  She made her way off of Powerschool campus, a training site for those who have powers, and those who don't. She walked on the side of the road. 

      She went downhill towards a  City juggled with apartments. But they were out of place, like they were placed there from the sky. Across the street, a boy with a yellow vest with orange flames around the waist, crimson red eyes and scruffy black hair walked by. He walked crossed the street to talk to Ember. "Heya," He started. "Chirokanno, now's not the time," She replied. "Eh, I get that a lot. Look, I understand that you may not like me as a person, and that  I'm technically your-,".   "No, it's not that," Ember said as she stopped,"You're a different person, timeline, all that. But Ever since Blaze Destroyed the Nexus, he screwed everything up. Look. I don't hate you at all. In fact I love talking to you, Beta, but not now,"  Ember walked away further downhill.  To his right, a Green-haired girl stepped up to him. "Chirokanno, what's up with her," She asked. "I honestly don't know. Neither does Insane. Or even Cannon,". Beta replied. "Which Cannon,". she asked. "Both, Cannon and Chirocannon. Cara, I sense something bad is gonna happen," Beta muttered. "Like  Said Blaze, Said Sarge, Said Ivy bad, or Just Bad," Cara replied. "No. Sanscush1 ripping off Numerous Games bad," Beta replied.

  Cara wore a green dress and had light green eyes. "Anyways, Let's go to Aunt Bets place. We don't wanna be caught out here during an N-Wave,".