Chapter 11

Ever since the day with the whole teaching thing Normani has been very touchy. I'm not complaining tho.

I was walking through the halls when one of the Popular girls Normani's friends with stopped me.

" Hey y/n" she said.

" Uh hey" i said kinda confused.

" So I was wondering if you wanted to grab so food or something sometime" she said smiling at me.

" You want to grab food with me? Are you feeling okay" i said.

" Yes silly here's my number call me sometime" she said handing me a piece of paper and walking away.

" What the hell" I said putting the paper in my pocket and walked into English. I walked past the Popular kids and one of them tripped me which made me drop my stuff.

" Thankfully I didn't bring a lot" I mumbled picking up some of my notebooks and stuff.

I noticed Normani wasn't here today but Arin was. The teacher gave us an assignment and I started working on it. Eli was out of town for the week so he wasn't here with me.

" Dude where's your girl" Brad asked.

" At home resting after her events of last night" he said.

" Oooh you got some more pussy" James said dapping him up.

" Yessir she was freaky as hell took control of everything when I got tired" Arin said.

" Damn you must of hit it good if she's home cause of that" they hyped him up.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to text her.

To Ms.Popular
Hey your not in school you okay.

I went to put my phone down but immediately got a response.

From Ms.Popular
Yeah I'm fine I just didn't feel like coming today especially to hear Arin talk about 'How good he hit it' yesterday.

To Ms.Popular
Was it good?

From Ms.Popular
Far from it I tried everything and it's just wasn't good at all. I didn't even finish like jeez dude.

I decided to be bold for once in my life to see the outcome of it.

To Ms.Popular
Wouldn't be like that if you were with me

I didn't get a response back and I continued to do my work. The bell rung and I quickly got my stuff and walked out of the class and went straight for the main doors. I decided to text the number that girl gave me to see if it was a real one and it was. We started texting a bit I was surprised she was giving me the time of day. I drove back to my house and got out the car. I walked into my house and went to my room. I opened the door and froze.

I sees normani in a black lace set and all I can do is stare.

" Hey Y/n" she said.

I didn't answer back my body was just stuck but my eyes weren't. They were going over every curve I could see. I didn't even realize she was in front of me.

" Eyes up here" she said gently touching my face.

I couldn't really do anything it's like I was stuck in some kind of trance or something. My eyes traveled to her lips and back to her eyes.

" You want to kiss me don't you" she said getting closer to my face.

" No" i said breathily.

" Trying to convince yourself or me" she asked with a smirk.

" Both" i said letting out a breath.

"Just do it Y/n you and I both know you want to and maybe I want it just as bad as you do" she said.

Y/n don't do this to yourself you know what could happen.

So what you fall for her it's Normani who wouldn't

She can hurt you

Just do it Jeez

After having a mini argument in my head I gained the confidence to do it. I quickly put my hand on the side of her face and smashed our lips together. They molded together as one and it felt good. I felt her tongue swipe my bottom lip but I didn't give her entrance. I felt her hand travel to my pants. She quickly put her hand in my pants having easy access because I had sweats on. She gripped me and I let out a throaty moan and she shoved her tongue in my mouth. We fought over dominance and I won. We pulled away when air was needed. I was trying to catch my breath as she gave me this look catching hers.

" For that to be your first kiss that was..."

" Was it bad.. Jeez I can't even do that right and I practiced th-"

She smashed our lips together again to shut me up. She bit my lip as we pulled away.

" It's was really good... Might be my new addiction even" she said biting her lip.

" So it was good" i said only caring about that it was good.

" Yes y/n... But I'm gonna need more than a kiss. You had a lot to say in text talking about I would finish if I was yours right... Well I'm yours at this very moment so put your money where ya mouth is" she said smirking.

" You want us to.."

" Yep have sex right here right now"

A/N
Y'all we're getting on me so they're finally having actually sex... Y'all want the actual smut next chapter or no because if not it'll start after it.

Your welcome