Chapter 15

Normani has been distant lately for some reason which is confusing me because what's the difference between what she was doing and what Arin was doing. They were both cheating on each other....

Anyways. I'm currently fixing my car because it's been giving me a few problems. I hear a car pull up in front of Normani's house. I look to see Normani and her friends get out of a car. I sighed and continued on fixing my engine. It started to get really hot so I took my shirt off. I put it in my back pocket. I continued to work on my car until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see it was one of the popular girls from Normani's cheer team.

" Uh hi" i said kinda confused on why she was over here.

" Hey y/n when did you get so fit" she asked as her hand came in contact with my arm and she started to caress me.

" always have been" i said moving out of her reach a bit.

" Hmm well you look good" she said.

" Is there something you need or.." I said raising my eyebrows.

" Nope" she said popping the P and leaning against my car watching me.

" Well okay invite yourself to do what you want" I mumbled going back under the hood. Once everything was done. I closed it and checked it.

The car roared when I started it and when I stepped on the gas. I smiled knowing I didn't have to spend any extra money on more supplies.

I look up to see 2 other girls and Normani walking towards me.

" Here we go" i mumbled grabbing my rag and wiping my hands.

" Kaila leave y/n alone and let's go" Normani said.

" Why I'm just trying to make a friend" Kaila said with a smirk.

" More like bait her into a trap of yours or something" I heard one of them mumbled.

" Y/n is a very busy person as you can see she's fixing her car so we need to let her be" Normani said.

" Actually I got free time on my hands because the girl I was talking to kind of decided to ghost me"i said with a small attitude.

" So your single is what I'm hearing" Kaila said.

" okay let's go" Normani said dragging her friend off. The rest followed behind her like little puppy dogs.

" Okay Kordei what the hell is up with you" i mumbled looking away.

A/N

Just a fill chapter because I know y'all been wanting a update on this book.