Sunny x Clay

It was the start of winter break and Jade mountain. It was only the teachers at the academy. Sunny was feeling lonely because everyone else had found someone on the way to stopping the war. She needed someone bad. Someone who could full her. And as she was thinking that Clay was walking by to- more than likely- get food. She thought he could do, since Peril was gone at the sky kingdom. She waited for Clay to come from getting food. And when she saw Clay walk by she followed him to his cave.

"Hey Clay, think you could help me with something?" She asked Clay. Clay jumped, not expecting Sunny behind him.

"Sure." Clay answers. "What do you need?" Sunny closes the door behind her as she walks in.

"Well you see.. it will call for some sexual things." Then she trys tackling Clay, but only fails horrible. She was now on her back. I can use this to my advantage, she thought. She then spreads her legs to show Clay her vagina.

Clay shocked that she tried tackling him and before he could ask if she was ok, she showed him her privates and he started to get hard.

"Is this what you need help with?" He asks pointing to her vagina.

Sunny responds instantly, "YES!" She wanted to be destroyed by him. And she started to see his dick come out and got hornier seeing it come out. Clay looks down at Sunny. He puts his snout to her vagina and can smell the aroma coming out of her vagina. With a few moments of hesitation, he licks the outside of her slit.

She let's out a small moan. Is turns Clay on more and sticks his tongue into her vagina and licks every inch that he can. Sunny moans at the feeling of Clay's tongue in her.

"You.. should.. bring your.. gghh..- dick.. over here!" She says in between moans. Clay listens and puts his dick over her snout. She instantly licks it from the tip, all the way down to the base. Clay moans at the feeling and starts to have pre-cum come out.

Sunny starts to insert the dick it to her mouth. She starts wrapping her tongue around it. Sunny starts to feel a knot in her stomach and suddenly she cums on Clay snout and tongue.

Clay licks up all the juices from her. "You taste amazing." He slowly pulls he dick out of her mouth. "But I also want to know how you feel." He lines up his dick to her vagina and looks at her waiting for a yes to continue. Sunny quickly bobbed her head up and down, obviously responding with what he was looking for. Clay starts to push in and they both let out a moan.

"You're so tight." Saying while trying to hold back a moan. He gets to the top of his knot and sits there for a minute so she can accommodate his size. Sunny at this point drooling from the pleasure of Clay inside her. Clay starts to pull out and pushes right back into her. He speeds up a little with each push.

"Oh, fuck Clay. You're so big. It feels like I'm going to cum again soon." She saying with bliss in her voice, continuing to moan afterwards. Clay having the time of his life going in and out of Sunny, moans after every thrust.

"I'm.. going.. to.." She starts cumming again. Her juices help Clay speed up as he starts to feel his climax building.

"I'm going to cum soon. Where would you like it?" Clay asking Sunny.

"Fill me Clay. Fill me with your cum." Saying demandingly. Clay pulls all the way out so it's just the tip in her. Then with one last thrust he slams into her. Getting his knot in her as well. Cum starts to flood in to her as Clay kisses her. She hugs him back as he kisses her. Cum starting to drip out of Sunny's slit. After a few minutes Clay pulls out of her with his dick covered in cum. Sunny slowly gets up and licks it clean. While Sunny did this, one last shot of cum come out of his dick and fell on her face.

"We should do this again sometime." Clay says wore out. Sunny agrees.