CH43

He Xudong knew that Yi Tian's anger was not good. He was worried that Yi Tian would hit someone by catching up now, and hurried over to stop him. "Calm down."

"Go away." Yi Tian was out of patience, and he stretched out his hand to push He Xudong away.

Everyone else was stunned. I do n't know why Yi Tian was so angry. Everyone was fine for a second.

"Would you like him to get sick again?" He Xudong watched Jian Ning come over, and lowered his voice to Yi Tian's ear.

Yi Tianleng stopped and stopped.

He Xudong let go of him, frowning, "I'll send him off, think about it yourself." After he said hello to the others, he walked out the door, seeing Jian Ning's questioning eyes he didn't say much , Just smiled and explained the sentence, "He is all right, you play."

Others saw Yi Tian's face so ugly and knew that it would be okay, but they didn't ask much, and changed the subject noisily. Only Lin Han frowned and stared at Yi Tian.

When Mu Ran walked out of the hotel, he did not seem to have any money. He was forcibly taken away by Yi Tian, ​​and didn't even have time to pick up money in the yellow cloth bag in the guest room. It's a long way from Yitian's house. I don't know how long it will take to walk, but it is impossible to go back. He didn't want Yi Tian to misunderstand him, and Janine was there, and he didn't want to disturb them any more.

Mu Ran stood in place and touched each other in the pockets of his clothes and pants to see if he could find some change. Finally, when I pulled out my trouser bag, I found a small ticket, and the coins in it fell out. Mu Ran went after it, and watched it roll along the road brick into the gap between the two shops along the road. in.

The coin was found by Mu Ran when he accompanied Xu Ran to the supermarket to buy something. Xu Ran disliked the coin and fell in love with him. He now has only one dollar left in his whole body. Anyway, he can still take a bus, and Mu Ran can't care about the others. He squats to pick it up.

When He Xudong came out, what he saw was the picture of Mu Ran squatting not far from his face and sticking his hand in the wall into the crack of the wall to get enough coins. He froze a bit, then quickly walked over and pulled Mu Ran up. Frowning asked: "What are you doing"

Mu Ran Leng Buding was dragged a little and hesitated. When he turned around and saw He Xudong turned back, he replied with some embarrassment: "The money fell into it."

"What money" He Xudong let go of his hand and wondered how the money could fall into it.

Mu Ran's face rose a little, and he stunned before saying, "No, it's just a coin."

He Xudong sighed in his heart, and no longer asked anymore, but only uttered a reminder: "The clothes are dirty." Mu Ran listened to his words and looked down, only to find that there was a lot of stain on the sleeve against the wall. Ash, he quickly laughed and reached out to shoot.

He Xudong watched him look down and pat his clothes carefully. Somehow he felt a little uncomfortable. When Mu Ran finished, he re-opened, "Let's go, I'll drive you back."

Mu Ran quickly shook his head. "No need. I'll go back by myself. It won't bother you."

He Xudong had no choice but to move out of Xu Ranlai and smiled, "Let's go, I will go back anyway. Your sister Xu Ran will know that I have left you here alone, and I will kneel and wash the clothesboard."

Mu Ran couldn't help laughing when he thought of Xu Ran, and he no longer tugged and pushed He Xudong's kindness, smiled and thanked Xu Xudong and went to the parking lot to get in the car.