The Tank Part 2

(Jeff's POV)

As I was walking to the kitchen. I heard BEN yelling from the living room. "Jesus fucking Christ! Can he not talk for one goddamn second!!" I mumbled to myself. As I got to the living room BEN was still yelling "That's enough BEN!" He looks at me in confusion. "BUT WHY?!?!" "BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO!"

(Y/N POV)

The to boys started to yell at each other. It gave me a headache and Plus the fact that I haven't ate that morning made it worse! I pulled were my knees would've been and payed my head down on my tail.

Sally started to get annoyed of the yelling and look at me in the tank she saw me trying to cover my ears to escape the noise. "HEY!" She yelled at them to get their attention and it worked. She points to me "You guys are hurting her ears!"
"Oh, so she's awake?" Asked Jeff. "Yea and you two are hurting her ears."

"WHAT IS WITH ALL THE NOISE IN HERE!!" Said a tall faceless thing. "Sorry sir. It's nothing sir." Said the one with the carved smile sally looks at him really mad "Yes it is something ! Their hurting Y/n's ears." There was a long silence in the room. "Oh? And who may that be Sally?" I lift my head up and she points to me we made "eye" contact.