The pool

(Y/n POV)

Sally jumps into the water. Jeff just sits down and puts his feet in the water.
8 minutes later
After me and Sally plays a game of water tag I noticed that Jeff still has not gotten in to the water yet "Hey why don't you ask Jeff to join us?" I whispered in to Sally's ear "Ok!" She swims to him and grabs his arm "Come on Jeff! Get in with us!!" She pulls on his arm.
"Why?" He asks to make her frustrated "Because!" She stated to pout "But why?" He said in a teasing voice to make her mad. "Y/n come help me!"
I swim to them and grab Jeff's arms "Ok. Now pull him in!" Sally instructed "Wait!-" Jeff yelled I pulled him in not letting go of his arms. "See it's not that bad!" Sally said in a sassy way "Oh I'm gonna get you Sally! Here comes the tickle monster!!"
20 minutes later
After there fun it started to get dark it was warm out side so I ask Sally if I could stay in the pool tonight "I'll ask slendy." 3 minutes went by and she came out of the house "He said he don't mind." I smiled in response.
"Good night Y/n!" "Good night Sally."
1:00 am
(Jeff's POV)

I couldn't sleep that night I tossed and turned. Then I heard....humming? No...singing! Out my window. I got curious, so I went to check it out. It was Y/n. "Why is she singing this late?" And "Her voice is beautiful!"
Those were the only things in my mind at the moment. "Hey I didn't know you could sing?" It looked like I startled her because she yelped it was kinda funny so I let a laugh out. She slapped her tall against the water splashing "HEY!" She smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the water.
As I reached the surface I gasped for air, she chuckled and moved my hair out of my eyes. She was to close, it made me blush a little.
_______________________
To be continued
_____________________